Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ audio

shrapnel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V8 M6 TT
aperfectcircle said:
Didn't happen to take some pics did you.
No but if you get stuck PM me and I'll be more than happy to help.

C

Cross One Tonner

Question for people and it probably been asked over and over but does the stock standard vz have pre out on the deck ?
no i am not considering ripping the deck out as it is all intergrated into the computer

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
You can use either a low level converter (apparently the car audio australia ones are pretty good) or phreddy's preout conversion on the HU.

Where did you hear that the deck is integrated into the computer?

shrapnel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V8 M6 TT
semi said:
Where did you hear that the deck is integrated into the computer?
He probably means you can get the track # to show up on the display in the dash? Also, what about the speed-relative amplification?

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
shrapnel said:
He probably means you can get the track # to show up on the display in the dash? Also, what about the speed-relative amplification?

I'd say that would have to be part of the computer or bcm.

Just as a matter of interest, the speed relative amplification still works with Phreddy's pre-out mod and an amp!

BTW shrapnel, I have installed the exact same speakers/tweeters as you in my VY SS, except I've got a Jaycar amp as well. It now sounds 1000% better than stock! :thumbsup:

shrapnel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V8 M6 TT
davey g-force said:
BTW shrapnel, I have installed the exact same speakers/tweeters as you in my VY SS, except I've got a Jaycar amp as well. It now sounds 1000% better than stock! :thumbsup:

I'll get around to fitting an amp ... eventually... :) Currently saving $$ for the TT kit :w00t: :thumbsup: :D :bow: :bow: