Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Commodore Workshop Manual

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
Just downloaded it again using the link above so I have a zipped copy just in case. Worked fine.

Cheers

Jolls

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Just a tip for those who have downloaded this manual. Sometimes it seems to hang on the first execution, whether the Adobe PDF reader is 32 bit or 64 bit. However, if you cancel and execute again, it always works fine the second time.

scottz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 6spd manual sedan
Just a tip for those who have downloaded this manual. Sometimes it seems to hang on the first execution, whether the Adobe PDF reader is 32 bit or 64 bit. However, if you cancel and execute again, it always works fine the second time.
Did you extract all the folders and files first from the zip file? I did and could not find a exe. file! But got the dashboard from page, which did not link to the other files. Any tips?

2_stroke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Cheers lol saved me a few bucks buying off eBay just use adobe acrobat reader seems to work great on my Mac

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Using it on my phone would do my head in. It would be so hard to see the detail. It’s a manual for ants on the phone.

Having a laptop in the garage, luxury.

ca157846009b85cf23cbd29b77751b85776e964f.gifv

luxury-four.gif

Reactions: Lex