Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ HSV Senator kit

LOKi_Crazy88

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Hi peeps,

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a VZ HSV Senator full bodykit with the grill and 'fog' lights, I've been looking all over the net and can't seem to find anyone who makes them anywhere, dont need it painted or fitted, can do that myself, anyone have any suggestions please? I know its a long shot but I was also looking for senator interior as well or even calais as long as its VZ and leather, long shot I know but if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very much appreciative, thanks.

SUPPORT LOCAL!

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
your gonna have to go to hsv for the senator kit, there as rare as rocking horse ****, although is mainly just the front bar, ebay has heaps of side skirts and rear bars(same as clubbby) and you can get the bob tail spoiler from SSV in sydney, oh and you will need a hsv vin number to buy from hsv

check ebay for the leather interior they pop up fairly often, or there is those leatherette seat trim./covers, there meant to be pretty good.

LOKi_Crazy88

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
:thumbsup: Thanks mate, I'll check it out!

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
as above, you must own a hsv or have acsess to a vin number to buy from holden, for obvious reasons. hence there rare as white kangaroo's ;)