Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz ssz checv badge / holden badge

Carl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Crewman VYII SS
The lass I bought my ute off has these damn Chev badges on it; I'd rather not spend any money on getting the lion back.
But I don't like them.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Ignore the intellectually challenged folk that think they have the right to decide what people do to their own property and offer an opinion that wasnt asked for.

Leave in the sun for a while or use a hairdryer as stated. I used a small screwdriver wrapped in a rag to pry the badge away then peeled it off with my fingers. Then just pick off all the glue.

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
I could tell just by the name of this thread that when I opened it there was going to be comments on not putting a chev badge on haha

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
im thinkin about chev badges for the XR8. chevs american, fords american... logical enough for me. lol.

Brenah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec Wagon
1st post and he starts with the Chev badge LOL.

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
word of advice for you surge.fitness
On the online world where people sit behind a screen, you are NOT allowed to have your own taste, and you can ONLY modify your car in the exact same way that everyone else does... this is to ensure that we live in a **** world where everything looks the same.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
im thinkin about chev badges for the XR8. chevs american, fords american... logical enough for me. lol.

I'm putting Lambo badges on mine next weekend. Lambo's are from planet earth as are Holdens... Logical enough for me. ;)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
word of advice for you surge.fitness
On the online world where people sit behind a screen, you are NOT allowed to have your own taste, and you can ONLY modify your car in the exact same way that everyone else does... this is to ensure that we live in a **** world where everything looks the same.

:rofl:

Because you know, putting a chev badge on a VT to VE with an LS1 and onward makes it look oh so difference to all the other incorrectly badged holdens... :rofl:

To the OP, do what you want, it's your car so it's about doing what YOU like with it.

But you will cop some comments for it because a chev badge doesn't belong anywhere near a holden.