Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 or VZ Calais ? (Opinion Poll)

Which ride would you prefer ?

• 2005 Holden Commodore VZ SV6

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • 2005 Holden Calais VZ

Votes: 54 75.0%

• Total voters

Drakul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V Calais
Yeah I wouldn't go for a V8 though, not at this stage. Firstly i'm under 21 so I can't drive it to begin with, and even then they absolutely facef*** you in insurance until youre 25+

06vzcalais

Reaction score
i have a 06 vz calais i looked at a SV6, i decided to go with the calais mines a V6. i saw a 6L vz calais the other day and i creamed myself. but i would recomend the calais to anyone who asked such a nice car, hard to stay awake at the wheel, they offer the same go as the SV6 with a touch of luxuary

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
I'd prefer to go for the driver's car, SV6 if i was getting a sedan. A calais is more for the chrome, and luxury.

06vzcalais

Reaction score
I'd prefer to go for the driver's car, SV6 if i was getting a sedan. A calais is more for the chrome, and luxury.

the drivers car?? do you know how little difference there is with handling power ect ect virtualy the same, only the leather of the calais and power everything weighs a little more

holden boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s
um depends what u want but i think the sv6 would be the sportier as it probably weighs less.
but the calais will be so much nicer inside if u just want a cruiser .
voted the calais anyway as its the same but better . i take it the calais will be a 6 also ?
because if its a 8 then that for sure