Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Bet that old mate Keith Reed is relieved about that little error.
The Chinese will now have to recalibrate their missile target area to take out your section of the Pine Gap monitoring station.
Instead of him wondering 'What is that bright light', be will be able to wonder, 'Big mushroom cloud to the north, could be more rain and floods. Bugger'.
That means that RAAF Amberley will be spared annihilation.

Challenge for you ............ try to find any reports of Nuclear weapons storage and testing at RAAF, # 1 Central Ammunition Depot, Kingswood, NSW.
These plans were leaked to the press on 01 April 1979, and resulted in the base being closed from about 0930 > 13.00 on that day.
I know ............ cos I was there ............... much merriment to us trained killers inside this top secret establishment.
You probably won't find any reports, as the press left after lunch, to delete and deny the highly classified information they had received.
Keith will be happy, and the RAAF will be spared but my Neighbours wont be happy if the missile misses LOL.
I remember getting nabbed by the Military Police back in 1975-80 (cant remember the exact date) Because I found a air Strip outside Kingswood (Close to Penrith) They took me to a building, and I was asked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I said This Strip, its good Strip for Drag Racing (Illegal), Better than Brickies (Homebush Underwood Road) YOU ARE IN GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, They took my Details and never seem them again. FU.CK they were touchie .
I was told later that the Air Base at Richmond had a emergency Strip at Castlereagh (it Become Castlereagh Drags) and they had the one at Kingswood as a second emergency Strip but they did have some large solid concrete building there too.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Abandoned vehicles? More interesting is the fact they are hidden amongst residential housing.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tew370
This means to destroy said vehicles Ukrainian forces would need to target residential areas, dodgy ****. Good to see they seem to be abandoned and more supplies for Ukrainian forces.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Abandoned vehicles? More interesting is the fact they are hidden amongst residential housing.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tew370
This means to destroy said vehicles Ukrainian forces would need to target residential areas, dodgy ****. Good to see they seem to be abandoned and more supplies for Ukrainian forces.
Watching late Sat News Feeds and the Roads are littered with Russian Vehicles, Yes Russian Not Ukraine. Run out of Fuel?. This wont make putin happy.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting analysis.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think it's an accurate assessment. Yes Russian troops are having success on the battle field, however, overall you would deem it a failure (to date) because the armed forces of a superpower nation should have taken Ukraine much easier than what has been achieved. We know it's going badly overall because Putin has reverted to his usual terrorism/war criminal behavior by targeting civilians. The longer this goes on, the worse it gets for Russia as more arms are supplied to Ukraine and Russian losses increase evermore.

Clearly he feel some pressure, see

The Ukrainians also seem to be counter-striking more as they get the means to do so. The latest counter strike on a Russian controlled airfield must have really hurt.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tflje2
And it would seem that Ukrainian forces are coordinating their combined forces better. Great use of intelligence/surveillance/artillery!
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tftxik This is also a clear indication that Russia does not control the skies over Ukraine. Shocking really and one of the reasons they have advanced so slowly on the ground.

48-215

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajerodore
Still with that...

IRAQ... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.... 3 WEEKS....

Superpowers dont seem to march over in 3 weeks, even when they dont have sancitons and monetary penalties impacting their ability to wage said war. In fact at that time, those against the Iraq war made noises about how long it would take... that wars are long drawn out affairs. Russia in Afghanistan was part of it. Not sure why anyone today would be arguing it should be quick... we should always know it wont be.

However, Putin does have Zelensky suggesting he may discontinue the constitutional requirement to seek NATO membership.