Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WARNING LS3 Recall about to happen

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
Looks like a new carpet for you i would expect when the drain is done.

sequal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV
Looks like a new carpet for you i would expect when the drain is done.
Yep, I hope so.

It doesn't look too bad, but it is quite damp.

Attachments

• IMG_5038.JPG
    IMG_5038.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 226

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
When you take it in tell them the carpet is moulding if its not replaced contact customer support.Don't let em get away with not replacing the carpet. they may offer to dry it out. Don't accept that option as the mould is already growing. Will stink regardless.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Seems the standards have dropped with dealers placing a sticker wherever their mechanic thinks the owner may not find it :confused:
Whats wrong with simply placing all service campaign and recall stickers on the drivers door A pillar :)
Obviosuly the mechanic should first clean the pillar with alcohol so the sticker sticks :eek: but i wont hold my breath :rolleyes:

Thanks to all for their input :D

The service stickers have gone. All recorded against vehicle VIN on database.

Over 60

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Thanks @3rspecB , I have only had the 1k inspection and now the rocker arms...no mention to me about the ac drain tube. I’m definitely now going to another dealer.
In regards to the HVAC A/C drain replacement seal. My director is a September build so I contacted Holden customer care and gave them my VIN and was told it wasn't on the list for changing so it might pay to check if your vehicle is effected Phone 1800033349

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
The service stickers have gone. All recorded against vehicle VIN on database.
Suspected that might be the case o_O
Guess others posters just wanted me running around my car looking for stickers :rolleyes::p:D

Still, some confirmation the work was done should be provided in which case i have piece of mind. In that sence, i'd stick by my statement that service standards have dropped :eek:

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
In regards to the HVAC A/C drain replacement seal. My director is a September build so I contacted Holden customer care and gave them my VIN and was told it wasn't on the list for changing so it might pay to check if your vehicle is effected Phone 1800033349

Thanks for the prompt. Mine is an Oct 2017 build HSV. Called them and said it was done when they did they rocker arms. Shame they didn't tell me but all good.

SSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SSV Redline Manual Heron White
Thanks mate, I’ll give em a call tomorrow

Over 60

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Thanks for the prompt. Mine is an Oct 2017 build HSV. Called them and said it was done when they did they rocker arms. Shame they didn't tell me but all good.
Customer care can tell you if you were ever on the list and if the service department actually did the work.They could be talking sh*t, I don't know who to believe anymore

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Mine was a September build and had the seal replaced to rubber.