Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wh land barge daily.

H

harrop.senator

Piston to valves last issue with shaving heads you can upset stock geometry with shaving them too far. I did eye up some 706? 5.3 heads for 350 pair delivered but with no income for two months I decided no lol.

H

harrop.senator

Biscuiting Waroona dam. Dukes of hazard moment no no no sounded like go go go. Tow Jet ski was pinned at 58mph I was on the arc hit a wake skipping stoned four times across the water first time I hit soft part of my forearm hit water eye / cheek bone hit the top side and snapped the main bone on an angle into the wrist section.

Pulled myself up on the jet ski with it n thought it was broke due to a very centralised pain. Glad I didn't listen to anyone else everyone thought I wasn't in enough pain for it to be broken.

But I'm that guy who's had over a thousand stitches and only hurt myself half a dozen times. I don't do things in half. Best joke so far goes to my uncle. " you've been in too many fights n punched in the face to many times. Your eyes barely swollen not even Black and you're fore arms in two pieces"

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ouch....hope it heels welll & quickly.

H

harrop.senator

Didn't n doesn't hurt that much only hurts when the bone moves as was smashing nerves lol.

I just hope for quick as I need to get back to work asap.

H

harrop.senator

Done couple of niggly Jobs this week I was wanting to get pros to fix. I removed the bubbling rear tint and stapled up the roof lining. Keep the pigs happy now it's my only transport.

I leather cared the interior and fitted an otr. I brought it used I think it's a castle Hill performance. Was a bit fiddly to fit I couldn't remove the shroud to use a grinder. Didn't trust a cut off wheel one handed next to the radiator.

It took an hour n a half with a steak knife, flat head and a file lol. Butt dyno says no difference to the 4" pod set up at all. Noise is same or possibly quieter. But will look trick colour matched to the rocker covers / coil mounts and the polished manifold lol.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Done couple of niggly Jobs this week I was wanting to get pros to fix. I removed the bubbling rear tint and stapled up the roof lining. Keep the pigs happy now it's my only transport.

I leather cared the interior and fitted an otr. I brought it used I think it's a castle Hill performance. Was a bit fiddly to fit I couldn't remove the shroud to use a grinder. Didn't trust a cut off wheel one handed next to the radiator.

It took an hour n a half with a steak knife, flat head and a file lol. Butt dyno says no difference to the 4" pod set up at all. Noise is same or possibly quieter. But will look trick colour matched to the rocker covers / coil mounts and the polished manifold lol.

Probably needs a touch up tune to suit the Otr, also a lot of Otr’s for vt-vz model cars run that silly small air filter on them, not enough air going in to feed a cammed engine... x air make an Otr with a much bigger filter in it

H

harrop.senator

Fair enough will be retuned once back together n can afford it. I paid $120 for this Castle Hill n was about the limit I was prepared to pay so it'll stay. But a lot of the us guys don't run otrs as they think they're wank. May be right I simply brought it to clean the bay up.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Apparently worth couple tenths down the 1/4 but on the street mostly sound & looks.

Meant to be one of the better designs with fatter neck at throttle body.

$120 is good if you compared it to price of new retail.

H

harrop.senator

Yeah I wasn't prepared to pay more but I was prepared to pay under $150 n was 80+ post. This had a 4" yella Terra silicone feed pipe with a 4" piece of exhaust pipe mounted to lift point n 4x9 pod set up on it. The pod sounded better lol. Barely hear the otr over the exhaust n its as quiet as I can get the exhaust off the shelf.