Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
diagonal sleeper said:
if the post(s) above dont make sense- its because a mod or admin deleted some of them. to make sense of the thread contact a mod or admin for the censored comments. thanks
thats cos it was a fuggin stupid comment

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
stocky said:
what are you two on about?

was thinking the same thing but wasnt gonna speak up

diagonal sleeper

Reaction score
people who think a title of authority given to them elevates them above other people. youre given power with the understanding that you will use it to prevent other people abusing the priveledge of freedom extended to them by our governing bodies.
if someone gave me a knife as a gift, i wouldnt go out and stab somebody just cause i can. responsibility and authority go hand in hand. thats why i dont want any authoritaa, i dont want that responsibility- and if you cant handle the responsibilites of your, priviledge of authority, then step aside and let someone else who can!

diagonal sleeper

Reaction score
that fact that there arent more people posting really funny s*** like "reba has the face of a careless beekeeper"
and probably the most over used and most dispised annoyance that was ever created by man .... L.O.L???
does anybody ever mean it? literally??

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
diagonal sleeper said:
people who think a title of authority given to them elevates them above other people. youre given power with the understanding that you will use it to prevent other people abusing the priveledge of freedom extended to them by our governing bodies.
if someone gave me a knife as a gift, i wouldnt go out and stab somebody just cause i can. responsibility and authority go hand in hand. thats why i dont want any authoritaa, i dont want that responsibility- and if you cant handle the responsibilites of your, priviledge of authority, then step aside and let someone else who can!

either there is some information missing from this post (ie:- origional subject) or you are on some serious drugs chief, how's about letting the rest of us know what you're on about?

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
im annoyed that everytime someone other than me uses my car, something happens.

a 1m long stick ontop of the extracters ( how'd it get up in there!?!?!? )
and it seems my slightly bent rear axel has lead to a quick death of both a brand new rotor and pads. >.< only replaced them they other week gah!