Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
All grain costs a bit to set up; however, once it is done brewing is easy as. I use a Brewzilla to do most of the work and then put it in a 20 litre cube until is cools. From there into a fermenting fridge at whatever temp suits the yeast and leave it there until the fermentation is complete. Then it is into a keg to lager or condition (ales). I leave it at pouring pressure for ten days in then consume away. I still drink packaged beer occasionally as I tend to get given some for work performed or other favours. But personaly I haven't purchased stubbies or tinnies for over eight months.

My brother has the Brewzilla = loves it , I've got all the grainfather stuff conical fermenter ,glycol unit etc and an kegland keg fridge = love !!!

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Love

Will have to get some of that to try.

It's last years release. I have seen this years ( but don't have any ) = if this years is like last = can't go wrong.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Just finished a slab of Coopers Extra Stout. Big fan of that stuff.

Funny story. I was in a bottle shop some ten or so years ago when two young fellas came in obviously on their way to a party. They were both deciding what to buy, when one of them reached into the fridge and grabbed a six pack of Coopers Extra Stout (not your usual young fellas choice of drinks). His mate looked at him quizzically as if to say “What the **** are you buying Stout for?” When he pointed out it was 6.3 percent alcohol and 1.9 standard drinks per stubbie, his mate grabbed a six pack too!.....Obviously better value than a half dozen pack of vodka cruisers, and a lot less likely to be stolen out of the communal esky:)

Those young fellas were learning early:)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Had some Double Jacks cans last weekend.

They go down alright.

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)