Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
MY16 SSV Redline, sedan, manual, prestige paint, staggered HF20’s, full blackout kit inc black roof, spoiler, towbar, mats and sill plates for under $55k driveaway (factory order to be built in September with delivery in October)

Bardygrub

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ba fairlane
I got a similar quote but with out black roof and towbar. 64k drive away with same dates.

Quote was from a country dealer as I thought I would do the right thing and keep the money in my town.

I did say to him that there was still some metro stock for around 55k and he said " if I was to get a copy of a quote for 55k he could show it to his manager and they may be able to do something "

That's a big price difference !

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
We ordered a MY16 VF series II SS Black Edition sedan, was $57,000 and got down to $50,000 from a local country dealer, just waiting for it to be put together.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
MY16 SSV Redline, sedan, manual, prestige paint, staggered HF20’s, full blackout kit inc black roof, spoiler, towbar, mats and sill plates for under $55k driveaway (factory order to be built in September with delivery in October)

Adelaide dealer??? good price

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Here is a screen shot of all the quotes I got for a SSVR and as you can see the price varies alot.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Here is a screen shot of all the quotes I got for a SSVR and as you can see the price varies alot.

crap did #9067 have a supercharger fitted..........

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ If you go to the Holden website, order a wagon with 20" wheels, and tick a bunch of options that're often negotiated-in for free, you can get to HSV money. Methinks they just didn't want the business, so quoted everything at full retail.