Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Jimunj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
This is what the dealer has sent me so far - waiting for blackout kit to be installed on the front.

cMxPodI.jpg

1mNg7Pj.jpg

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
I didn't think the nitrate silver looked that good on the vf1... But from what I've seen It seems to look alot better on the vf2. Especially with the black out packs. Looking forward to the photos mate! Should look mad :)

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Hey that's a really good price for a Redine, good to know, gives us something to work towards when trying to negotiate on price. What are the LS3 Limited Edition floor mats? never heard of them.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have just come from my local Holden Dealership after placing an order on a MY16 SS

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ If they're not, they look very very similar.

Jimunj

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Nice! Are those wheels the 20" upgrade hf20 ?

Yes mate - they are the upgrades. HSVi have the same wheels but different colours which I was looking at, but they were an extra $3.5k or something ridiculous and aren't staggered...

OSH1360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Yes mate - they are the upgrades. HSVi have the same wheels but different colours which I was looking at, but they were an extra $3.5k or something ridiculous and aren't staggered...

if you went with the standard redline wheels, the HSVi HF20's would have been around $1400 change over from HSVi - your choice of color! dunno why your dealer said they arent staggered either, from what i was told they are.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
if you went with the standard redline wheels, the HSVi HF20's would have been around $1400 change over from HSVi - your choice of color! dunno why your dealer said they arent staggered either, from what i was told they are.

I was chasing this up as I really don't like the black wheels. After contacting Holden and getting stupid answers from them I contacted HSVi and only the staggered HF20's come in black. The other HF20's which are non staggered come in different colours and shades, but for the redline model its only black :(

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ It's probably not worth their while spreading their production runs over too many different colours, they probably sell many fewer "staggered cars" than "unstaggered cars"; so they've gone with what they think will be the most popular.

Having said that, if you've got the time to wait (or a spare set of wheels just lying around), you can probably get them painted a different colour for a lot less than the $1400 being discussed let alone the $3500.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
^ It's probably not worth their while spreading their production runs over too many different colours, they probably sell many fewer "staggered cars" than "unstaggered cars"; so they've gone with what they think will be the most popular.

Having said that, if you've got the time to wait (or a spare set of wheels just lying around), you can probably get them painted a different colour for a lot less than the $1400 being discussed let alone the $3500.

yep I'm onto that, already got something planned for the HF20 Staggered