Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
Thanks crisp, that 58k offer is what's messing with my head, also a few 57, and 59k deals I have seen.

One dealer seems keen offering more for my trade, so far I have only been dealing with sales managers.

I have started to enquire with Brisbane dealers.....I am in central Queensland.

Starting to consider a black ed. 8k is a big difference , brakes are 3k, so could add a decent exhaust, cai, package for the same price.....

Don't discount your local cq dealers.
When I went enquiring for prices, they gave the full rrp first, then when I said I've got prices for other dealers including Brisbane, and willing to do a deal, they came down to a lower price, if you tell your willing to put down a deposit now.
Ended up getting the same cheaper price locally, as could get from Brisbane on a factory built car, once they knew I was serious.
Also worth checking the dealers websites to see what they have in stock, you will get a better deal (usually) if they have what your after in stock.

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
Hi,

New to this thread.

If possible, could someone tell me some offers they have got for a SV6 and SS? Dealer first originally told me RRP but I want something to compare to..

Thanks.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
SS black, auto, white, no options $46 500
I have not seen one sold cheaper than this

SausageFest

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSR
VFII SSV Redline $55k manual drive away.

Inc tint, and the the year insurance and 5 years warranty.

JonDom

Reaction score
Members Ride
Shopping right now
Hi Guys, first post on JC exciting stuff!

Going shopping in a fortnight in north Qld, will have the cash ready to do a deal then and there. I am hoping I can get my auto slipstream blue Redline with 20s, blackout, and couple of minor things mats etc for no more than 57-58.

Any advice for someone like myself who has the money good to go, and is also happy to jump on a plane to the next 2 states over for the best deal?

Personally not buying into Holden's attempted induced panic of "we will run out very soon, better buy up today!", I'm sure if I'm happy to jump on a plane I can get the configuration I'm after. When I went for a look about 8 weeks ago, the guy also tried to to tell me that every single 2017 redline is already on hold/deposit, I was like "oh really?... oh well life will go on"

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
VFII SSV Redline $55k manual drive away.

Inc tint, and the the year insurance and 5 years warranty.

Hi S/fest - was that recently, i.e. I can only see the insurance and warranty on SV6's now?

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Hi Guys, first post on JC exciting stuff!

Going shopping in a fortnight in north Qld, will have the cash ready to do a deal then and there. I am hoping I can get my auto slipstream blue Redline with 20s, blackout, and couple of minor things mats etc for no more than 57-58.

Any advice for someone like myself who has the money good to go, and is also happy to jump on a plane to the next 2 states over for the best deal?

Personally not buying into Holden's attempted induced panic of "we will run out very soon, better buy up today!", I'm sure if I'm happy to jump on a plane I can get the configuration I'm after. When I went for a look about 8 weeks ago, the guy also tried to to tell me that every single 2017 redline is already on hold/deposit, I was like "oh really?... oh well life will go on"

I wish you luck, how north is North? this is currently in the yard in Gladstone
2016 Holden Commodore for sale in Gladstone - Andersons Auto City

ndwalters

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Hi S/fest - was that recently, i.e. I can only see the insurance and warranty on SV6's now?

The 5 year warranty and 1 year insurance was the promotion for October. They have now wound it back to just th V6 range.

Just in October I picked up VFII SSV Redline auto with quite a few extras for $54990.

Denko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
hi all, new to this forum, bought a VFII SSV redline for $44,800 brand new, though i work at preston motors so that gave me holden staff discount :)