Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Spitfire Green
Congratulations, 2016 model? If so, it is still a very good buy and no worry for the camshaft.
Yeah mate, 2016. Im a bit behind the times..what what is this camshaft issue you speak of??

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
C

Congratulations mate, great buy!. You'll be very happy with such a fantastic vehicle, and welcome to the JC community too :)
Cheers mate, looking forward to sifting through a thousand posts and threads now to get to know my car better! lol ;)

Last edited:

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Cheers mate, looking forward to sifting through a thousand posts and threads now to get to know my car better! lol ;)

Yep, there’s shtloads of info on here that’s for sure. Though Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find what you’re after. Any mods planned for the hulk?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Hi all, new member here as of today! ;) I couldnt afford a new VFII SSV Redline but loved the Spitfire Green so I've been waiting to find a used one. They are all pretty much still Demos and $63K+ onroad. Finally found one a couple of weeks ago and picked it up for a smidge over $49k drive away with only 16000 kms on it.

Pretty happy with that!
Congrats! Early 300,000 VIN Number?

KT11H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Ute
Sorry, I meant "intake rocket arm"..Not camshaft. I changed my camshaft, somehow got it stuck in my head.:D

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep, there’s shtloads of info on here that’s for sure. Though Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find what you’re after. Any mods planned for the hulk?
Of course! ;) But gotta save some cash, really want coilovers and a nice exhaust, OTR and tune...but there's about 8k there off the bat which the missus might have something to say about! lol o_O