Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get on a VF?

JonDom

Reaction score
Members Ride
Shopping right now
Welp...

I just signed the contract, Redline Sedan Auto Slipstream blue late august 16 build, $58000 drive away

-Full Black-Out
-Floor mats
-Cargo organiser
-Boot lip protector
-Redline Scuff Plates

Personally want to thank theott for his help in saving me over $3000, pickup is Friday, absolutely stoked to get exactly what I wanted with no compromises whilst not feeling completely ripped!

Last edited:

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Welp...

I just signed the contract, Redline Sedan Auto Slipstream blue late august 16 build, $58000 drive away

-Full Black-Out
-Floor mats
-Cargo organiser
-Boot lip protector
-Redline Scuff Plates

Personally want to that theott for his help in saving me over $3000, pickup is Friday, absolutely stoked to get exactly what I wanted with no compromises whilst not feeling completely ripped!

Welcome to the Redline club! Enjoy.

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
Welp...

-Full Black-Out
-Floor mats
-Cargo organiser
-Boot lip protector
-Redline Scuff Plates

Personally want to thank theott for his help in saving me over $3000, pickup is Friday, absolutely stoked to get exactly what I wanted with no compromises whilst not feeling completely ripped!

Mate that's awesome. Did you go to Toowoomba holden?

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
I've just bought a 2013 VF International for just over $18,000 only done 70,000 k's. Everyone I spoke to thinks i got a good deal. and that price is inclusive with a 5 year protection plan. I pick it up wednesday next week, can't wait!