Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do in the shed or garage today

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I also did more lights. They are a cheap LED from the big green shed. I had some ally angle.

IMG_7040.jpeg

Screwed the clips in. Had to space it out because I didn’t have short screws to use. Used a nut behind them. Drilled the beam.
Nutsert.

IMG_7041.jpeg

Done.

To switch them, I had a remote for the PowerPoint. IKEA.
IMG_7042.jpeg

The switch is magnetic so it can go anywhere. It also has adhesive or screws to fix it.
IMG_7043.jpeg

I plopped it on my cabinet above the work bench. That now works the lights plugged into the power block I mounted over the other side of the shed on another PowerPoint (as previously posted)

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
Made a new coat rack.

Our current cane free-standing unit fell over and flattened one of the kids and my partner said maybe you should make a coat rack to match the key rack.

Got Dad to collect some railway spikes years ago in preparation for just this project, also cut some redgum slabs at about the same time and had made a key rack with one of the slabs.

20240630_145334.jpg
20240630_144521.jpg

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
Well not my shed, my Nan & Pop’s shed, it got broken into Friday night, so I went there yesterday & cleaned up, put another padlock back on, then during the night last night I did random trips past just to make sure things were fine, 10:30, 12:30, 3:00 & 5:00, long night, haha, both in their 90’s, when the hardware stores are open tomorrow I’ll go a good solid ‘**** You’ padlock for the shed, haha, their ute in the driveway also went through but they don’t keep anything in there anymore as it doesn’t get used.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Stealing from 90 year olds is a worse low life act that steal ice creams from a 10 year old… And when such low life’s are caught they should have their bare backs publicly flogged using a cane.

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute & VF SSV Redline II
Stealing from 90 year olds is a worse low life act that steal ice creams from a 10 year old… And when such low life’s are caught they should have their bare backs publicly flogged using a cane.
I could think of better things to use, Pop’s filleting knives would come in handy, bastards are razor sharp, used one to open the packet the padlock came in, was like slicing through tissue paper, haha.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just some fishing gear, crab nets, rods, stuff he doesn’t use but it’s not the point though, boat is in there, loads of tools.

Scum cunts.

Glad they only got away with some fishing gear. Bet they were planning on another visit.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Need a version of this but with much more painful stuff being thrown out…