Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
That better not be the ride height haha, needs wayyyyyyyyy more low. But the rims look great :) VY SS in Mat Black i believe. I'm wanting to do similar on the VY

Oh and what did i do to my car today. Hmm. I drove it to work, came home and gave it a bath :) got paid today so picking up new speakers and headunit tomorrow

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Got the timing cover off the other engine. Ruined the water pump. Time to get that to the.builder to finish off my L67 build.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Fitted a chrome rocker cover to the VB. Couldn't be bothered/didn't have time to repaint the stock one holden orange for a 3rd time, paint keeps flaking off. Looks surprisingly ok and not too modified. Pushrod cover plates go on tomorrow.

Well, coverplates were an ordeal due to very tight fit. 1st attempt gasket didn't seat properly, caused big oil leak; second attempt resulted in a broken retaining bolt for pushrod plates. Not going to Sydney for Australia Day now. All is not lost; VB booked in next week to get out bolt (could not find a kit in town), got 80% refund on motel room and VX will now make its show and shine debut on Australia Day at local festivities in Cook Park :)

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Got a oil+filter and coolant change.. Then the mechanic said my rocker covers have leaks and the power steering pump is leaking too. I will get to that next week

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Updated the tune so it drives alot better, rego tomorrow

Rego sat for me, CBF heading to RTA tomorrow morning.

Also fixed up my 3rd brake light. Fell from the heat, restuck it and seems more secure.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Also spent an hour making my analog speedo read exact to my digital speedo

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
roadtripped

SHFTVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Executive
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359030070.227091.jpg

These finally came to my door... Will install nxt weekend

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
VX is making its show and shine debut @ Australia day in Cook Park, so far today have washed it, blacked the tyres and under wheel arches, cleaned glass and interior. About to go out and remove as much tar as I can, and touch up the chips, including a big one on front LH wheel. Semi-oil change as well, sump plug is leaking a bit so probably needs a new washer.