Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
ripped a 6 out of the vk and put a hammer thru the vl windscreen :/

wait... by accident?

i pulled the front suspension apart started installing the nolathane kit on the calais...

Catchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Executive
Was driving along and all of a sudden i lost power steering and my battery light came on, hmmmm.... so I pulled over and my serpentine belt had come off as my idler pulley had flogged out.

Walked over the road to repco, bought a new pulley.. got my socket set out and 5mins later was back on the road.

Now i know what that squeal was haha

ben315vz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 Holden VZ Calais V8
WH Statesman - Fitted a brand new radiator and radiator cap, took it for a drive and when I got back, no more leaks. Great success (as Borat would say).

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
sat in it popped the bonnet sat in it some more went through the glove box sat in it some more considered opening popped bonnet but decided against it then continued to sit in it some more

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
bout to go out and finish my custom tray in my ute once thats done i need to carpet all of it not sure if ill just put marine carpet in or put padding in with a nice fabric so when u sit in the back its not so hard then ill clean her :)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
destroyed a thread made out of crappy alloy, rather than the steel it is supposed to be. killed my whole plans to have my car driving tonight. have to wait till stores open tomorrow IF i can find someone that stocks a -4 female to M12 1.5 ... the odds? highly unlikely. reckon the impala will be sitting brake-less for a couple of days.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
fixed up something thats been bugging me for a while.
which is where the window winds up, near the mirror some rubber bit was too long. window wouldnt shut properly (not to my standards)
trimmed about 1 inch off and it is back to perfect (confirmed with other side)
also got my drivers side mirror set up to sit more flush with rest of that area.

bought new sunshade thing for it.
will be a laugh when it has the eyes like in the movie cars, and its sitting there =P
and bought some new sunvisors (2nd hand, but very clean) to replace current ones. as current ones are dirty and has very small rip in it. (im being picky)

oh and am going to be ordering some stuff this week.
tubliner (will hopefully pick up by next weekend :] ), and some other stuff. cannot wait

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
sat in it popped the bonnet sat in it some more went through the glove box sat in it some more considered opening popped bonnet but decided against it then continued to sit in it some more

Weirdly enough.. I often do this myself!

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Let my missus take it shopping while I changed her tie rods and rack ends so no more annoying play in her steering. Lhd us parts for a rhd nz e46. Including shipping was less than half price lol