Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
after approximately 6 beers of toiling. Never should have left the bugs on there for so long.. :(

Well.. That was yesterday but it still counts, right?

Try some diluted acid or any form of wheel cleaner, let it soak for a few minutes and it will loosen most of the bugs / tar, then go over the bumper with some paint thinners with a rag. You'll have 5 beers left then :p. Just make sure you wash the bumper well afterwards.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I started it!
YES it's alive again,

But.......

I need to pack the oil pump.

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Wiped more dust off it and considered starting it but decided to go buy Chinese food instead

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
555372_4845779876853_144166663_n.jpg

New UHF finally

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Took it for a pink slip and passed ordered 4new rotors that are slotted and drilled and by the end of the day the ecu will be updated

david dubbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx gen111 wagon
removed leaky water pump that is only 9 months old with absolutly no corrosion in it as I thought it must have been a leaky gasket but no its the bloody pump. Repco told me no warranty so put new seal in the back of the pump and new gaskets bolt it all back together and fill with new coolant only to find it still floods out so it must be the front seal of the pump fill with leak stopper and wait for new pump to arrive from evil bay. Ebay american made pump = $140, repco ,coventrys , etc $300 +. thieving bastards

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Its amazing how much cheaper you can parts from overseas for compared to local.. its BS.

david dubbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx gen111 wagon
yeah I much prefer to support local businesses but some times I think they are just taking the piss nothing worse than walking out of a shop and feeling like you have just been bent over and shafted

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Its amazing how much cheaper you can parts from overseas for compared to local.. its BS.

Yeah For me to get a new indicator stalk in Aus it was 395 shipped, from the U.S it was 90 bucks shipped.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
When you compare overseas to here we will always pay more its not so much their fault for the prices being so high when they get an item like an indicator stalk first they charge you the price part then they add on for wages then their building costs electricity security etc etc. In the US they have way more of the same car than Australia have plus they dont have so many taxes that hurt businesses as badly as we have most of the items i buy are through ebay and are au sellers its very rare i buy overseas