Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
went for a drive lol,hung the gates back up after the concrete had set enough to stand on,couple more days to get to drive back on it into the mancave again,getting there slowly-lol

v6nutz_2012

Self-Confessed Basshead
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
2000 VT S Pac "Gold Nugget"
Yesterday, removed any old earth cables from my last stereo system out of my wagon and put the back seat in properly, just so I can get it registered again. Oh, and plasti dipped my tail lights on my VT
Today, after a bit of testing, FINALLY figured out what was keeping my interior light on. Had to take the switch bank apart to change a $3.95 mosFET that was internally shorted. Better than paying $66 or more for another lot of switches :)

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Drove it through ash and smoke in the morning and in the arvo then washed it. Filthy bitch.

1991VNvacationer

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 VN Vacationer 1971 HQ Kingswood
changed my wheels to vr clubsport wheels, vacuumed the car and gave it a wash.

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Ordered and picked up new sway bar link and sway bar d bushes from Autobarn late last week, rain hindered being able to chuck them in.

Ordered new tyres from TheWheelDeal and on their way here. Taking the car for transmission service tomorrow, 3k over the 20k interval :/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
Installed new front end bushes, control arms, whiteline sway bar, front bar, struts, springs, k-mac strut tops and a whole lot more!

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
The VB was picked up from the body shop, got a stone coating applied to the sills and front apron area. I noticed another small ding in it. Don't know if it happened in the shop, if I did it or if another family member did. New ding is above driver's door handle, so someone has pressed too hard in closing driver's door.Anyway, booked it in with a PDR guy at a local dealer (bodyshop's PDR guy was away indefenitely due to hail storms), he's pretty confident he can get all dings out, and then I can put it all back together....

Fiesta was filled up yesterday, driven to uni today. Not much needing to be done to a car only 5000km old.......