Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Lacksballs

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VK Group C Replica, 1995 VR Sedan
Who at GMH thought glueing the case together & soldering in the battery was a great idea?

IMG_0329.jpeg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just looked up old ute to find its still registered until Feb next year. I haven't seen it around but I'd love to meet the new owner and give him the spare key and fob.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
The ute has been doing a bit of clunking when going over bumps. I don't know how come I have them but I have two engine mounts and a gearbox mount, all new. So I started with the gearbox mount seeing as how it the easiest one. After I got it off I found it was in perfect condition so back on it went.

It's been quite hot here today with the temperature at 36 degrees. It would have been a bit hotter in the garage so it didn't take long for me to be sweating like a pig so the engine mounts can wait. The left one looks ok but the right one is rooted.

The aircon doesn't work so I will take the compressor out. It is not worth fixing and will make it easier to get at the right hand engine mount. I have booked the ute in on Monday to get any gas left in the system taken out.

After all that I had a swim in the pool. The temperature in the pool is 34 degrees so it was only a wee bit better but still better in than out.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
When you have a V8 you don't need A/C. Why have something that robs your car of power and destroys that magnificent V8 sound!!! Just open all the windows and enjoy. However, I note that you will be lacking two windows (LOL).