Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What!!!!! No dvd player for the 2015 VF.

lyfguard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS manuel wagon
Hey guys looking at getting a new VF2 Calais sedan however I'm not really a fan of the cream coloured interior dash and especially the door trims. Dealer believes you can't opt for a darker colour. Is there any reputable aftermarket places that will atleast darken these cream colours. Im in sydney. Cheers

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
If you can convince yourself of the marketing blurb, that it's a silver ("Titanium") not a cream, would you feel better? :)
To be honest I prefer the Titanium interior, all except the stripes on the seats; they're really out of place, like 70's-looking out of place.

I think dying it is a dangerous path, it's Alcantara (faux suede) and it would be really easy to get a mottled-looking result.

lyfguard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS manuel wagon
Cheers for you reply. I don't mind it as much as being worried about keeping it clean especially with 3 kids.

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
I have the cream interior in my black Calais, and got the whole interior coated in opti coat products..... When I got the paint done.

So far so good, but haven't split anything major yet

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
^ +1 for the Opti Coat product. I applied it when new and my "Titanium" door trims, dash and seat stripes are still as clean as new (Nov 2013).

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Rear-seat seat-covers?