Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What other cars did you consider when buying?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Heh heh ... we’d narrowed it down to the exact colour as well. :)
Of course we’d not realised that Holden had discontinued Regal Peacock in the SSVR for MY15 when we went looking in mid 2015 ...

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
I tried very hard to talk myself into a third G6E.

Mechanically and bodywise I was sold but the interior hadn't changed since my first one in 2010 and a change of office was needed.

Very happy with my VF2 (there's bugger all difference between it and the Ford) but the big question for me is what comes next?

I am in this very situation.

I had a G6E turbo, now having had the V8 calais 3 years. I’m going to a Jeep SRT.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon

ol smokey

Reaction score
Members Ride
'82 VH wagon, '97 VT wagon, now '17 SS VF2 wagon
Some years ago I bought a very sad VH wagon from the local wrecker. Dual fuel, 4.2 V8, auto. Went very well for years after a few items were fixed up. This was my second V8, the first being a Ford 5.8 panel van. After the VH, a VT 3.6 V6 came into my life and served me well but the radiator died recently and the engine, while still running, has suffered some damage. They're just not worth spending money on. (Anyone interested?)
Just bought an SS VF2 6.2 ex-cop wagon. As Borat would say... "nice!"

Nothing like a V engine. Even my last bike was a V4, a Yamaha Royal Star.

Johnwantsmore

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV redline
i hadnt considered anything else to be honest as just wanted to grab the last of the SSV redlines.
I wasnt in the market for a new car, as i dont really drive much these days, and i propably should have not purchased it as
in 20 months of ownership i have only travelled 4000km and am now selling it, so going to take a fair hit