Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What REALLY gets up your nose about other drivers

What gets your goat?

• Motorbikes who cut between lanes of stopped traffic

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • Overtaking on blind corners

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • 5-10kmh under the limit while traffic queues up behind

Votes: 70 33.7%
  • People who tailgate you when you are doing exactly the limit

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • People who don't indicate

Votes: 52 25.0%
  • Hogging the right lane

Votes: 53 25.5%
  • People who pretend multi lane roundabouts are single lane

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • 4 Wheel Driver Ignorance

Votes: 50 24.0%
  • Oblivious to other traffic (synonymous with above lol)

Votes: 56 26.9%

• Total voters

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
kritical said:
almost got into a fight with some dude that was tailgating me when i was doin tha speed limit he was a skinny little p plater gimp. im a p plater too thats why i guess he done it. If u have tha same problem and u want a new S pack boot or sumthin all painted n fitted coz ur old 1s faded make sure tha tailgaters behind ya and slam on tha brakes, if ur insured they will have to pay to get it fixed

even worse when theyre tailgating and then they turn on their highbeams. some ******** did it to me the other night, so i slammed on the brakes, then he stopped doing it

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
People who fight tooth & nail for the absolute closest parking spot to the shops. I don't get it - by the time they wait for the other guy to get out and then do their parking manouvres, they could have just parked 50m away hassle-free and walked.

They can have their close parking spots anyway. I just laugh at them. In my experience, this is where all the "action" is and damage occurs. In & out parking manouvres by NFI drivers, shopping trolleys and pedestrian damage. I'd rather get a good spot away from the action, and walk for 2 minutes. It gives me peace of mind and exercise! ;)

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
davey g-force said:
People who fight tooth & nail for the absolute closest parking spot to the shops. I don't get it - by the time they wait for the other guy to get out and then do their parking manouvres, they could have just parked 50m away hassle-free and walked.

They can have their close parking spots anyway. I just laugh at them. In my experience, this is where all the "action" is and damage occurs. In & out parking manouvres by NFI drivers, shopping trolleys and pedestrian damage. I'd rather get a good spot away from the action, and walk for 2 minutes. It gives me peace of mind and exercise! ;)

I totally agree man I park as far away as possible from everyone in the shopping centre guarunteed some tosser will hit your car and drive off.

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
F**ckers who don't indicate at roundabouts...

You see them to your right, you stop and then they go left... God damn I hate it, it makes me wanna go around the round about, chase them down and cave their faces in with that tire iron I have between the drivers seat and the console..

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Arezbo said:

You see them to your right, you stop and then they go left... God damn I hate it, it makes me wanna go around the round about, chase them down and cave their faces in with that tire iron I have between the drivers seat and the console..

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH I hate that so much!! they make me stop for NOTHING!!

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Arezbo said:

Here, here! That shits me too! :ranting:
They always cop the brunt of my horn and some lip out the window from me...

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
when someone hit's your car in a car park

and they say 'you cant help bad luck'
what do you mean BAD LUCK you just f***en reveresed into my car:ranting:

ashtray1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 Atomic Green w/ 20" Supersports
I hate the drivers who drive more than 10km under the limit. When i drive home from work all the roads are 80km limits. the maximum speed you hit is about 65km. Then there are two pain in the butt drivers that everyone gets stuck behind.

First there is who i like to call Mrs 55. All the traffic gets caught behind her at about 7:10pm of a wednesday night in a single lane each way road. she does not drive any faster than 55km in the 80 zone. The traffic banks back about 1km.

Then on Thursday night on the same road and same time there is Mr 40. He drives no faster than 40km in the 80km zone and this causes lots of chaos.

The problem is with these 2 drivers is that when you approach a roundabout you spped up to overtake but they spped up faster than you and beat you through and then slow right down again. it pisses me off.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Can I add people who take off from traffic lights at walking pace and don't get anywhere near the speed limit for at least a further kilometre or so down the road (I'm not bagging trucks, buses, etc here as they can't take off at normal car pace)

Every passenger car out there on the road surely has enough power to enable the driver to take off at a reasonable speed from the lights...

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
crazyspoon05 said:
Can I add people who take off from traffic lights at walking pace and don't get anywhere near the speed limit for at least a further kilometre or so down the road (I'm not bagging trucks, buses, etc here as they can't take off at normal car pace)

Every passenger car out there on the road surely has enough power to enable the driver to take off at a reasonable speed from the lights...

I know what you mean.

It's even worse when you purposely get behind them at the lights because there's a truck or bus in the other lane, AND THEY END UP GOING SLOWER THAN THE TRUCK!! :ranting: