Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What REALLY gets up your nose about other drivers

What gets your goat?

• Motorbikes who cut between lanes of stopped traffic

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • Overtaking on blind corners

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • 5-10kmh under the limit while traffic queues up behind

Votes: 70 33.7%
  • People who tailgate you when you are doing exactly the limit

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • People who don't indicate

Votes: 52 25.0%
  • Hogging the right lane

Votes: 53 25.5%
  • People who pretend multi lane roundabouts are single lane

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • 4 Wheel Driver Ignorance

Votes: 50 24.0%
  • Oblivious to other traffic (synonymous with above lol)

Votes: 56 26.9%

• Total voters

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
4x4's i hate them all and the people that buy them! no apologies either not until i find just 1 of them that can actually operate their vehical and not use it as some sort of intimidation, your all sh!t drivers no exceptions.:ranting:

also people who take there time to do everything, park, take off from lights, change lanes ffs you rude f@#kin imbreds speed it up a bit ey, you may be in no rush but hey maybe other people f@#kin are so why is it so importent to just piss others off, do you find it great that your slowing someone down who could be rushing to hospital to see their grandmother before she dies, or someone rushing to get to their child because they have just had the **** kicked outta them, or your house is on fire.
do people ever stop to think hey why is this person in such a rush? no they think ooo who's this moron up my ass im going to slow them down cuz im such a hard nut it takes 5-6sec to just put your indicator on slow down a bit and before you know it they have passed you and well on their way not once has anyone got infront and then just slowed down to piss me off probably because they realise that hey this guy just let me pass nice.

Just remember one day you could have to get somewhere real quick and you end up being stuck behind someone you've just pissed off because you wanted them to speed up a bit.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I drive a truck as a part of my job and let me tell you that there's noting worse than coming up to a set of traffic lights and some stupid **** pulling into your lane in front of you at the last minute.
If you're one of these people, DON'T YOU F****** REALISE THAT 45 TON TRUCKS NEED MORE SPACE THAN YOU TO STOP!
Sorry, just pisses me right off....

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
arrrggghhh I see people do that and I WISH they would get sandwiched...

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Tonight coming home I got stuck behind a car doin 65km/h in an 80 zone on a decent straight road with some slight bends, none of which require reccomendation signs or any slowing down what so ever, no matter what you are driving...

Then we get to a 50 zone and they start braking... but only slow down to 60... So they did 60 in a 50 zone and 65 in an 80 zone?!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Everything mentioned sofar gives me the shits, that's for sure. But there's one more that I don't think has been mentioned:

When you're in the right-hand filter lane at an intersection of lights, waiting to turn right, and the champion infront of you edges out no more than half a car length beyond the white line. She/He then proceeds to wait until the lights have turned hard red, before slowly edging out and crawling around the corner. In peak-hour traffic, without a dedicated arrow, only one car gets to go through for each turn of lights! what a joke!

You can easily squeeze three cars through at the end of a turn of lights. Which reminds me of another pet hate: when you're rolling forward to turn right on orange... and just before you enter the intersection, some hero plants the right foot and soars through the intersection - basically on hard red - almost causing a head-on.

*sigh* I'm all stressed out now... I need a drink.

bigfatbob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S1
I have to say the thing that annoys me more than anything on the road is drivers who don't speed up quickly enough on the entrance ramp on the motorway!!! The ramps are plenty long enough for any small car to reach the 100km'h limit . So often do i see drivers who try to merge at 80km/h with cars flying past next to them at 100km/h. Ppl think they are driving safely by accellerating slowly but forcing the cars to jam on the brakes or dodge around you so you can merge is what causes accidents.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
bigfatbob said:
I have to say the thing that annoys me more than anything on the road is drivers who don't speed up quickly enough on the entrance ramp on the motorway!!! The ramps are plenty long enough for any small car to reach the 100km'h limit . So often do i see drivers who try to merge at 80km/h with cars flying past next to them at 100km/h. Ppl think they are driving safely by accellerating slowly but forcing the cars to jam on the brakes or dodge around you so you can merge is what causes accidents.

Too true. Merging is all about being smooth and some drivers just can't grasp that concept... :bang:

Similar to people who just stop for N.A.R. (no apparant reason) at roundabouts. Approach with caution, if there's nothing coming JUST GO!!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Arghh!! There are so many things! Majority of the people on the road just dont know how to drive! On my way home today in the left lane doing the speed limit, this guy in some ancient piece of crap that sounded like the motor was going to pop out from under the hood (obviously had no respect for his car and from the look of all the scrapes/dints etc no respect for anyone elses) anyway, comes racing up tailgaiting me, then gets into the right tailgating the guy in the right lane swerving infront of me causing me to slam my breaks on, what if i had some other mental case right up my arse?? ARGH! not happy jan!