Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What should i get to make my car look better

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
keep it clean add some of the latest tech and maintain it
dVU4qCQ.jpg

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Window tint, detailed paint.....done

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
There is also the possibility of the driver having an accident by doing things that should only be done behind closed doors, but we won't get into that.... :)
When driving down the road, the doors are all closed. Sooo, it must be ok to be doing things that should only be done behind closed doors. Maybe just parked would be ok? ;):):cool:

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Before adding things to it, and depending on the exterior condition, I’d look at one of those mobile paint correction mobs. They can do wonders with a buffer to make the paint look great.

I had a maroon VE Calais V that was showing the usual swirl marks/ spiderwebbing and holograms etc on the paint. A few hundred bucks and three hours later, the bloody thing looked like new.

To me that‘s one of the best things you can do to an older car to make it stand out from the rest. If it looks good, you’ll feel good driving it.

Beyond that, depending on your tastes, try and avoid shite lowering jobs, cheap shitty looking wheels and for the love of God - no bloody Chev badges..

Once you have a good canvas to start with, you can look at tasteful additions like the aforementioned lip spoiler, window tinting, black/chrome accents depending on your taste.

To me anyway, low-key modifications always look better than some of the rolling science experiments you see getting around.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Agreed. Get the paint looking schmich. Then have it ceramic coated. A Calais front bar.
Done. Add a carplay/android auto headunit.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
hey, I have a silver vz sv6 berlina and I am putting FE2 suspension on it and some vy ss rims but I im a bit unsure on what modifications I can add to it to make it better? I dont want to add a aftermarket exhaust coz then it sound like a pile of ****. Anyone have any ideas to make it look decent.
Park it next to a ZB.