Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do? :(

dolma

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
sry to but in guys but i have a question i need solving were to i go to ask the question for everyone to see an give there pinion

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
tumblr_lt8x6wNF391qh59n0o3_250.gif

" What to do "....I have already told you!

Last edited:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Please no more cartoons from Mexico....for the life of me...where do you get all this rubbish....you must be a lost in poor communication skills.

" What to do "....I have already told you!
me-fail-english-thats-unpossible_605.gif

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Hi Everyone I have not been on here in awhile well because I have not had a Holden or any car for that matter, to clear some things up if anyone is interested.

My insurance rejected the claim but it took til now which is close to 5 months to get this from them which is now being disputed for reasons, I have been given a amount I have to pay to the insurer of the other car which is fair and good considering what I thought I would be up for and I’m not getting sued or anything like that it is all getting worked out fairly. The car was deemed a stat write off but this is getting looked into as the assessment may not have been correct and I have not been able to part it out yet which has been quiet annoying as I have been waiting 5 months on a answer from the insurance company but I will be getting into that as soon as everything is settled when ever that may be , I also lost my licence for 3 months for charges related to the incident but everything is still not over and done with yet so it has been a long and slow process so far.