Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do? :(

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
The insurance company just makes a payment plan with you. Just pay what you can afford i.e $20 per week. My mates done the same thing a while back.

IBLOWN just watched the video...

Last edited:

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
IBLOWN just watched the video...are you for real...in a built up area....have you blown it up yet...I suppose you are a young blow in...you have to have an audience to appreciate one's reckless driving not just a passenger with false laughter and unreal comments!

You need to add water to your red cordial...

bow2986

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 ve sidi ute "wildfire"
I agree with Bhp steel, all said and done till you crash and injure some innocent family, I don't want people like you around driving when I have family and friends on the road, let's all video it, your my hero!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
IBLOWN just watched the video...are you for real...in a built up area....have you blown it up yet...I suppose you are a young blow in...you have to have an audience to appreciate one's reckless driving not just a passenger with false laughter and unreal comments!

I agree with Bhp steel, all said and done till you crash and injure some innocent family, I don't want people like you around driving when I have family and friends on the road, let's all video it, your my hero!

so he did a couple skids in an industrial 8 years ago, and attended a powercruise event(which is on a track, not the streets), hardly reckless. oh wait, he accelerated beyond 20% throttle a few times WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Bhp Steel

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
so he did a couple skids in an industrial 8 years ago, and attended a powercruise event(which is on a track, not the streets), hardly reckless. oh wait, he accelerated beyond 20% throttle a few times WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Just as I thought....

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Just as I thought....another 2 comments above from unfortunate siblings.....and HAKHAWK contradicts himself and is confused whether it is on the track or the streets...or is near BHP Steelworks....and all is well....I rest my case...Chillies and Beers.

there are 2 videos there FELLA. the first one is at powercruise, the second is on the streets. no confusion on my end, might need to get that glasses prescription of yours checked though ;)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
tumblr_lt8x6wNF391qh59n0o3_250.gif

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Just as I thought....another 2 comments above from unfortunate siblings.....and HAKHAWK contradicts himself and is confused whether it is on the track or the streets...or is near BHP Steelworks....and all is well....I rest my case...Chillies and Beers.

Here's a nokia slide phone to call 2006 with...

66923.jpeg

cos 2014 don't care.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
i had that phone!