Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will be the next car brand to leave Australia?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You're probably right to be honest. I just can't get my head around how many can afford to buy a brand new Toyota Girlie Truck at over $50K and still survive when we all seem to be so price conscious nowadays and that's where the Chinese are just shitting it in.

Eventually China will be a Superpower while we become a Third World country. I'm seeing it already.
Yip said that long time ago, Australia be renamed to Asia pacific soon without them investing or buying up our land and business we be screwed. We totally need China as trade partners or we are sunk.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Alfa or Peugeot

PEUGEOT = at least I'd rather , Alfa = I'd have that Gulia sedan.

Know it's an old saying/ statement /post = but driving a classic alfa and / or ( preferably both) , bmw 6 na = if you're more than 1 eyed motorest /enthusiast can't beat the experience of more than one!!!!!!

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Eventually China will be a Superpower while we become a Third World country. I'm seeing it already.

We totally need China as trade partners or we are sunk.

It's sad isn't it, we need to sell our souls and children's futures to the Chinese in order to survive?
I sometimes wish I could go back and live in the 70's and 80's, because the Australia of today is fast becoming a disgraceful shithole.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
So how do Subaru do it if Holden are still selling more than them ?

Simple really. Australia is not Subaru's only market. The case for Holden and it's local manufacturing may have been stronger if GM had not stolen Holden's export markets. Ford also proved GM execs had their heads buried firmly up their arses when they made the new Mustang in RH drive and sent it down under. GM totally missed the boat.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
It's sad isn't it, we need to sell our souls and children's futures to the Chinese in order to survive?
I sometimes wish I could go back and live in the 70's and 80's, because the Australia of today is fast becoming a disgraceful shithole.
Our parents and grand parents, plus family members went to war and lost their lives for our freedom now our leaders have surrendered and taken the enemy money and sold our souls to them, our loved ones be turning in their graves what this country has become selling our wealth that belongs to people of this country so we have nothing now to be proud of, we haven't had a decent PM since the late Bob. Australia national anthem is a joke the words are just empty words. Come to Australia they say a country of plenty!! Plenty of taxes, bring your own cigarettes though or you be charge 40 bucks in tax for a pack of 40's.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Yep. Parliament House. Nobody wants to buy it because the occupants refuse to leave.
I wish that was true, they are far from being Aussie they serve their masters the world elites and like the good puppets they are say yes to them all the time, section 44 of our constitution is always out trumped by foreign power and wealth, they get away with murder, just look at the dual citizen saggar they should of being charged with treason and served prison sentence. Don't think their kindergarten is for us its far from it.
Have a look at the past 20 years they more focused on themselves passing the 6 figure pension retirement fund around among themselves, we had more PM in 20 years than the whole 20th century they are a burden to us, you have Jo Hockey in the US getting around 80k a year pension on top of his 500k salary, do I have to mention Turnover the corrupt banker millionaire who is one of the world elites who ripping off our taxes after destroying Australia. Canberra house is not Australian..