Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's left of Holden

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
My series one VS had orange oval
can you remember the built date my ute is november 95
this is from wikipedia

The Series II update of June 1996 brought elliptical side turn signals, interior tweaks and the introduction of a L67 Supercharged V6 engine for selected trim levels.[2] The new supercharged engine slotted in between the existing engines in the lineup and was officially rated at 165 kW (221 hp), just 3 kW (4.0 hp) below the V8.[3]

The VS Commodore was the last of which to be sold as Toyota Lexcens, as Holden and Toyota ended their model-sharing scheme.[4] The last Lexcens were built during 1997
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore_(VS)

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
can you remember the built date my ute is november 95

andW3dR.jpg

YdQNOGy.jpg

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I've just found a photo of our VS Berlina, my uncle ordered a VRII & due to stock allocation problems he ended-up with a VS instead, so it was definitely one of the first VS's. It's got square orange side indicators on the front guards, it's a little blurry but I think the badge underneath has V6 in a font that's as wide as the indicator lens & the same badge has Ecotec underneath the V6 (smaller lettering to get same width).

Ah, this is a bit clearer: Ecotec is ABOVE the V6: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/1996_Holden_VS_Berlina_sedan_01.jpg

Last edited: