Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who will win Bathurst??

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Skaife Nissans - Holden
Seaton Ford - Holden
Richards Holden - Ford
Radisich Ford - Holden
Ingall Holden - Ford
Lowndes Holden - Ford

Just to name a few its where the money is and a challange,eg Lowndes wanted A challange and he got it with the 888 Falcon and he is a damn good driver i give him credits. but damn wish he was still in a holden on the wk end for the win :)

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Skaife Nissans - Holden
Seaton Ford - Holden
Richards Holden - Ford
Radisich Ford - Holden
Ingall Holden - Ford
Lowndes Holden - Ford

Just to name a few its where the money is and a challange,eg Lowndes wanted A challange and he got it with the 888 Falcon and he is a damn good driver i give him credits. but damn wish he was still in a holden on the wk end for the win :)

I suspect that the only reason Lowndes is still at ford is because of a watertight contract. It has taken a lot longer than he ever thought for Ford to put a competitive car under his backside. When did he swap - 2000? (I stand to be corrected) and it's only been the last 18 months or so that he has been a real contender.

Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
In 1985 and 1986 Mark Skaife raced in a Ford Laser in the New South Wales Laser Series, in which he achieved two seconds and a first.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
In 1985 and 1986 Mark Skaife raced in a Ford Laser in the New South Wales Laser Series, in which he achieved two seconds and a first.

Like they say, you have to start at the bottom ;) :wax:

killjapcrap

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ED 4.0 Turbo
Gday guys, Im a ford man and just joined up. And no im not here to put shti on ya. lol.
Just to have a chat with the enemy ( just kidden )
It's nice to see you guys not bagging the **** out of ford but being a true car enthusiest.
Im sick of the ford v's holden **** ( even thoe i copped it for years! especially with our shtiiy au! ) but as i said im getting tierd of it. My new enemy is the blo ody japcrap inports that think they own the road! I cant stand the pis s weak little peices of shat.
And where ever they go im right beside em ready to blow em into the weeds! witch happens 95% of the time! I own a ED Fairmont 4.0 turbo that pulls 11.3 so theres not to many jap cars that get it over me ( skylines!!! the only car thats cained me )
Anyway go blow some japs away.:thumbsup::shooting::shooting::thumbsup:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina