Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Do People Always Put **** On Commodores

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
QUOTE (onezero @ Jan 1 2004, 04:00 PM)
I found the 330ci steering ordinary (it's 1 model under the M3, hence the dissapointment).

ive never driven the 330 but i would assume the steering is similar to the 318 which i thought was great. also the new 5 series is very nice at speed, a bit weird slow down but very handy with how easy it is to turn tight corners.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Yea onezero i can't argue. Although I do and will continue to say good things about the LS1 over the boss, I (like most people) won't own one anywhere in the near future. The argument only has serious points when it comes to the track, where the main ford v holden 'to the death' battle pans out.

PS: all holdens still rule. all fords still blow

O

onezero

QUOTE (jules @ Jan 5 2004, 01:29 PM) ive never driven the 330 but i would assume the steering is similar to the 318 which i thought was great.
The 318 can't go fast though... hahaha.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
the 330 will stomp it but i would own a 318 just for the handling.

N

neil

whizzzz POP!!!

yes those damn whiz pops.. I ride a bike and i avoid them like 4wd landcruisers they simply do not have a clue how to steer a car ,indicate,and MERGE, or check there blind spots ..there cars are a joke like the people who drive them
... commodore drivers r ok they usually have nice looking girlfriends as passengers

N

neil

Gobbles said:
Why is it that when i tell people i paid $11500 for my vs.....which was in prime condition Series II Acclaim (still not a V8 ) they say omg your a wanker you could have gotten a skyline or 180sx for that much.....

i simply dont understand it......i would much much much much rather drive a commodore than drive a rice box......or crappy 4cyl turbo......i dont know how to explain it but i think you all know what im tlaking about when i say that......

so can someone explain to me why people think im an idiot for buying a decent car

because you have a brain .. not like whizpop drivers or 4wd landcruiser owners
who do not know how 2 drive

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Exactly, more than half the people who drive Landcruisers don't know **** about how to drive 'em!!! And it's so annoying when you're behind a 4-banger-turbo in a car park and they slam the brakes on hard at humps and do 1km/h!!!!!!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
This thread is hilarious.

N

nofords

Haha what made me laugh was this dude and his girlfriend in a R33 skyline we pulled up to the light's together and the look on his face was like "im better than u" but he didnt seem to think that when i was keeping up with him in my 1989 vn calais v8 which cost me not even a quater ($4,500 yes i know a real bargain) of what that dude would have paid for his skyline. And then i laugh a bit more knowing that this is my first car aswell haha.

4.0i_FuTuRa

I agree with most of what has been said in here, although I do believe the falcon to be a far more comfortable and roomy car to drive

Differences aside, theyre both good pieces of AUSSIE machinery, I think its about time we ( ford and holden lovers ) band together and blow these rice burners into the weeds! Nothing worse than pulling up beside an excel and expecting to see some hot blonde driving, only to be disappointed by some guy thinking he's awesome. Lets face it, these rice lovers are taking over, kind of like a plague....

Something must be done