Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Do People Always Put **** On Commodores

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I got Need For Speed Underground 2.

I am POSITIVE that this game is going to overly encourage ricers. Sigh. I was happy with making all my cars sleepers, and then I read some stuff that said "Oh, and by the way, the higher your visual rating the more money you get from magazine and DVD covers"

ROAR

So now I gotta go against everything I believe in and rice up that Supra. Sigh. I hope I'm not pushed to defile my Pontiac GTO when I unlock it =/.

Oh, uh, and I dunno - there's some beautiful cars out there (eg. Valiants), but there's just somethin I like about the way Commodores look ;).

Does anyone else look at like, new Commodores and kinda think they look like toys? Hee hee hee.

F

fallen

when you find a commodore thats still on the road after 40years then give me a holler, cos i gaurantee they will be few and far between when the time comes despite the number of them out there... it comes down to build quality and classic style, not slightly altered copies of whatever everyone else is doing....

krawczuk

Reaction score
2000$ plus to insure a ricer, now i know thats a load of crap , i reckon you should hunt arount for a decent insurance company...

krawczuk

Reaction score
niche as the criminal gangs ram raid car of choice. Besides Commodores are Oz cars more or less and employ oz workers.
is that because they out perform commodores ???

krawczuk

Reaction score
the thing is , most hard core engine freaks dont care , (the ones i know dont...) what car/engine combo u have as long as it GOES.....
i had a turbo 2.3 nissan l/z combo stroker, (still have the dyno sheet to prove it.) that put out 160 kw at rear wheels in a datsun 1600.

u ask ANYBODY around the riverland where i live, NOTHING could beat it , the best fun was when my brother was driving it , and absolutely slaughtered a very late model gen 3,......when my bro saw him later, straight away the guy goes, er, er its got a big stereo , drains power, er big wheels ,...yeah , yeah what a load of crappy excuses......

but now i am doing up a turbo charged vn v6 auto for sumthin different.i dont really have any preferance to sticking to one type of car, as long as it hammers , i`ll drive it,buy it ,make it.

krawczuk

Reaction score
hmmm, chain tensioner for a nissan 12 $
chain tensioner for a vn v6 $112 dollars..
hmm.
let me think , what is cheaper....??

krawczuk

Reaction score
boy, how long did it take holden to get a irs ?????
i think the datsun 1600 had irs WELL before holden ever did.

krawczuk

Reaction score
you cant realy do much with the jap crap things...

you cant do much ?????? boy have u been misled, have a look on the net....700 kw from a 6 cyl nissan skyline, TRY and get that from a v6 commodore..

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Good points, but why the F**k do you need to make 4930954 different posts for it.

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
Garth said:
i tell ya what ****'s me, sitting at the traffic light's, and you get a little boy pull up in his realy cool turbo nissan skyeline or 1800sx {snip}

How about when one rear-ends you and you know his car is knackered. I think it was a NSX200 or such like. I know which one I would rather be in.

Mike