Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why Do People Always Put **** On Commodores

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
WRXes are also thirstier than an LS1. You also have to rev the hell out of them to get them moving. I can almost guarantee that the LS1 will last longer than the turbo four. I don't know *that* much about engines and reliability and all that, but I do know that higher revs = more wear, and turbo = more strain on the engine. Correct me if I'm wrong please :).

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Hmm, I'd rather a 2litre Subaru engine over the Gen3

D

Darkwander

DavidPartay said:
WRXes are also thirstier than an LS1. You also have to rev the hell out of them to get them moving. I can almost guarantee that the LS1 will last longer than the turbo four. I don't know *that* much about engines and reliability and all that, but I do know that higher revs = more wear, and turbo = more strain on the engine. Correct me if I'm wrong please :).

You make sense to me...

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
bextor84 said:
Hmm, I'd rather a 2litre Subaru engine over the Gen3

I seond that, if l could afford it, l'd have a subaru wrx. Well actually l wouldn't as l'd rather a VY but they're damm nice cars.

P

poss

hey i'm new here. i'm only 17 and i have just got my red p's. my folks went out and brought me my dream car holden commodore ss ute, (green of course) as a congrats prezzie. and i drive it 2 school everyday, i'm a chick so could u plz explain 2 me why guys get so offended that a chick is driving round in a "guys" ute?

poss

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I don't get offended that your driving a ss ute.. You can drive it all you want.

However, I'm offended that your parents got you an ss ute. God damn spoilt!

miss ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS S2
poss said:
i'm a chick so could u plz explain 2 me why guys get so offended that a chick is driving round in a "guys" ute?

poss

Ive been driving holden V8 utes for about 9yrs now and am still trying to figure that out!
Slowly, its becoming more acceptable in society but theres always a ******** from the dark ages at every 2nd set of lights. :mad:

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Wow, I wish my parents had bought me one of them :).

Just tell the blokes they're just jealous. I bet most of them driving 4 bangers anyway. Tell them that if they were real blokes they'd be turned on by a chick driving a V8 ute ;).

I saw a chick driving a VY Maloo, and I was like fully jealous.

Bleaaargh

Its because i scream alot
Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VU Auto, Saweeet.
chicks driving commodores, especially the awsome kinds are just about the best thing ever.

F

fallen

Drive A Volkswagen

nothing wrong with commodores, or holdens in general,they are a good reliable bit of machinery with a bit of mumbo if needed, however they are plainly styled boring pieces of plastic... same with ford.... i own 3 kombis, a valiant, a CBR600 bike and a VN executive... if i had to choose one vehicle to go to the afterlife with me, the commodore would be the last on the list...

try gettin some classic muscle and styling under your ass and then you'll discover a great car...

ps- yeah, ricers farkin suck balls... i hate shallow people who are more show then go....same for some of the **** people stick on commodores...