Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Why LS1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt
na you would know you must be the typical wanker who puts people down being a keybroad warrior i got the dyno sheet to prove it like i said dont care about the numbers dont know why i put them up and thats why i wont bother showing it but like i said you would know the point behind my story was to show what i did for 14k but all the key broad warriors got to have there say

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
You need to go back to school with all that shocking spelling and grammar.

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
na you would know you must be the typical wanker who puts people down being a keybroad warrior i got the dyno sheet to prove it like i said dont care about the numbers dont know why i put them up and thats why i wont bother showing it but like i said you would know the point behind my story was to show what i did for 14k but all the key broad warriors got to have there say

No. Keyboard. Don't . Don't .keyboard

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
Why do so many people go to the LS1 engines? For example instead of the 5L?

I like the ls1 because you don't have to stuff around with timing as soon as I found out that I could buy a car without a distributor fitted to it I was cheering

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina

Of course you care about the numbers, or you wouldn't have posted any. You simply should have chosen a believable number, then maybe someone might have been sucked in. Seriously mate, do you have any clue just how much torque that is?

Rule number one, and any good liar knows this... make the lie believable.
You are also doing a pretty tolerable job of imitating a total illiterate, and this isn't helping your chances of being taken seriously.

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
You chassis won't even hold up with 1900lb of torque lol.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
stuff the 5.7 i went 6.ol in vl cam ported heads exhaust otr tune 3.9 diff gears dont care about the numbers car and tune set up for torque lb right a cross rev range dips to 1650 at 6000rpm so pretty happy all up motor gearbox conv kit etc 14k

No point in changing the post now mate, its already been quoted several times. You realise 1650 is just as hard to believe as 1900 anyway don't you?

stuff the 5.7 i went 6.ol in vl cam ported heads exhaust otr tune 3.9 diff gears dont care about the numbers car and tune set up for torque 1900lb right a cross rev range dips to 1650 at 6000rpm car made 500hp at wheels so pretty happy all up motor gearbox conv kit etc 14k

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Just for comparison, a current Holden V8 supercar has about 450 foot/pounds of torque...

Status
Not open for further replies.