Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Adads83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ Berlina Wagon
Hey guys, the rear seats in my VE series two omega wagon are buggered, as in they won’t fold down, the pin and what not is broken and nobody knows how to fix it, i’ve even tried everything here. Anyway, I have an oppurtunity to get some VF Evoke Wagon seats for my wagon, and everything I’ve seen here has pointed to series 1 Ve seats, my wagon has the side and curtain airbags, I’m wondering being a series two, would the plugs for the airbags be the same as the VF Evoke? I’ve seen posts saying that the wiring is different between the VE and VF, but anything I have read has been about the series one without side airbags.

Any help much appreciated, self teaching car nut here! TIA

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
Ve and VF are WAY different if the front seat harnesses are anything to go
( I have had the seats out from my current VF and previous VEs)

Adads83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VZ Berlina Wagon
Did a search, couldn’t find anything relevant. What ended up happening was the seat had to be replaced and to release the seat from the latch the foam had to be cut and the backing removed and multiple tools had to be used at once to release it AS THE PIN QUOTED IN JUST COMMODORES WAS BROKEN AND MISSING.