Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Window Winder

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I loved Motor Traders. Nothing like that here. Rely on eBay for anything gen. Stealers have next to nothing. Some say Rare Spares but the VR and VS are not old enough for them to carry parts. I tried them a few times and came up 0. The Rare Spares in Mitchell Canberra has a few gen parts but limited to a few bits and pieces. I bought the last of his door trim clips. No one in Australia has any now AFAIK. I have about 6 left in my pack.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
This is where we here in SA love UPI.

I have bags full of Door Trim studs that I've collected and resource from every so often.

The one thing that pains me is that in another 2 to 3 years there will be just as many VS's at UPI as there are VK and VL's.........Zip.

And this is why I hate how they work as their core business is scrap metal and not wrecking cars. Each car stays there no more than 3 months and then goes to meet it's maker at the Elizabeth Yard to face "The Excavator" which tears them apart and sorts the heavy scrap and the baling scrap, the ally, the copper etc. into piles where they get more cash for alike metals.

The amount of VS stuff I've collected over the years that's in pristine condition will either keep all mine going for many years to come or return me stack loads of cash if sold when all these cars are long gone in the mainstream.