Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Pot meet kettle.

Ahh, still no facts?

Come on, your going to say it happens then come up witht he FACTS.

Yet again you fail to post anything. Well done.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

lol, not sure they will use google, first page mentions lebanese and muslims quite a bit :p

Regaqrdless of what people say, this type of activity is embedded in Islamic culture. Is there any Islamic state that is not war torn/poor/living under 2nd century laws? Is there any state that has democracy and allows freedom of speech and people to do what they choose? Do any of these countries offer billions in aid to non muslim countries? The generalisations about Islam exist for good reason, generally because they are not generalisations.

The people who perpetrated this crime should be deported, it is as simple as that, anyone who commits these crimes should face hanging, no if's, but's maybe's.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Google is fine, mentions footballers more than once so obviously they are over represented in pack rape cases as well...

However it does appear it's easier to get charges dropped or the case thrown out for 'lack of evidence' if you are a white AFL or NRL playing male....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Google is fine, mentions footballers more than once so obviously they are over represented in pack rape cases as well...

eh? Or they are key targets for women to accuse. Which is the case in almost all instances.

However it does appear it's easier to get charges dropped or the case thrown out for 'lack of evidence' if you are a white AFL or NRL playing male....

You really aren't that stupid are you? Got some evidence of magistrates being paid off to drop the charges? Or due to lack of evidence? More wild claims without any charges.

Oh noes the conspiracy that all whites are let off with everything.

Seriously...what a stupid comment.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Ahh, still no facts?

Come on, your going to say it happens then come up witht he FACTS.

Yet again you fail to post anything. Well done.

Your Google broken or something? I'm sure you can find it yourself; if not oh well. You're the one spewing racist nonsense. You bleat about backing posts up with facts yet you offer nothing but personal opinions yourself. Like I said, pot meet kettle. :)

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Imbacile, I already googled it. About 3 posts ago.

Lots of footballer pack rape allegations?
Stop paying them six figures and watch the rape allegations disappear.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I think our immigration policy has a lot to answer for. Yes white Australian born residents commit crimes, murder rape etc. no one disputes this. But when you have certain ethnic groups OVER represented in crime statistics- not media reports actual factual crime statistics I think it tells you something about the sort of people we shoulc not be allowing into the country. What I would like to see is a Australian born criminal statistics being used as a baseline. Any country that has people over represented ie -higher than Australian born residents should be banned from immigrating to Australia until they are under represented. Some may ask why should immigrants have a lower represetation in crime than those Aussie born some may ask. Well because by accepting immigrants to our nation, potential residents should be carefully screened and be the best possible citizens we could hope for not just the **** of other countries. We can't do much with the Australian born scum we have here but we have full control over who else we allow into the country so why not make it a better place. If say Vietnamese have a higher percentage of those charged for drug offences, or Lebanese/Sudanese higher sexual assault figures and these are 'carefully screened' immigrants/refugees I think that says something about certain races propensity to commit crimes. We need to be more selective, detailed records on criminals ethnicity need to be kept and publicised, none of this pc crap about not naming a persons race, it need to be transparent.

The football players gang rape accusations are just that, accusations. I can't recall any charges being laid, evidence suggests more a case of gold digging and buyers remorse. People love to crucify professional sports people, I'm sure if there were any actual evidence they would be in prison by now. Also to add in some of these alleged cases the accused have not been just white footballers so don't make out its a white meathead footy thugs epidemic.

Some people are criticising other posters here as being racist but at the same time use language like 'white trash' hypocritical much? Trash comes in a variety of skin colours not just white so if you are trying to make a point its totally lost with your hypocrisy.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Your Google broken or something? I'm sure you can find it yourself; if not oh well. You're the one spewing racist nonsense. You bleat about backing posts up with facts yet you offer nothing but personal opinions yourself. Like I said, pot meet kettle. :)

Oh I have the figures and I am very happy to use them. However, I am not the one claiming Anglos commit these crimes more than any other, that is you. Clearly you have nothing, just uninformed dribble with a racist line thrown in for good measure(pity you have no idea of the meaning). As for the racist nonsense, when the #### did Islam/Muslims become a race? When have I mentioned race?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
To those males here saying that she asked for it by allowing them into her home, should women inherently mistrust every male as a potential rapist? Stop and ask yourself how you would feel if you were denied access to someone's home because you are going to rape them. I bet you would feel offended. It's a sad world if you cannot trust everyone because of a handful of miscreants.

She didn't ask for it, she merely allowed some new people into her home and they broke the trust.