Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Epic post Julie.

Equally poignant post Sash.

And you just hit the nail on the head Minux. Again, for the 500th time on this subject matter.

These people subscribe to a culture of violence and persicution by choice, and then attempt to force their way of life upon us (Halal KFC's).
Its such a HUGE insult to any non Muslim Australian, and yet so many people are either too dim to see it or too spineless to do anything about it.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Your Google broken or something? I'm sure you can find it yourself;

If you are debating a topic, it is up to you to provide facts and figures to back up your point. Telling the other party to get them for you shows you are clutching at straws hoping the other side backs down as there is no hard evidence to back your allegations. Otherwise you would do the research then throw the evidence into the ring for consideration.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Oh I have the figures and I am very happy to use them. However, I am not the one claiming Anglos commit these crimes more than any other, that is you. Clearly you have nothing, just uninformed dribble with a racist line thrown in for good measure(pity you have no idea of the meaning). As for the racist nonsense, when the #### did Islam/Muslims become a race? When have I mentioned race?

Not sure where I stated Anglos commit more crimes than anyone else. That's right I didn't. My stance is a group of people shouldn't be grouped together because of the actions of a minority. And you're right you didn't mention race. I should have used bigot but I thought that was a bit strong.

If you are debating a topic, it is up to you to provide facts and figures to back up your point. Telling the other party to get them for you shows you are clutching at straws hoping the other side backs down as there is no hard evidence to back your allegations. Otherwise you would do the research then throw the evidence into the ring for consideration.

What facts do I need to support my original statement that a whole group of people shouldn't be tarred with the same brush because of the actions of a minority? Any reasonable and rational person would agree with this.

Agree 100%. I don't know why mods/admin let these threads run to be honest. They get closed straight away everywhere else.

Certain moderators perpetrate this crap that's why.

Last edited:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Its not the actions of a minority though?

Sure they might not all be rapists. But go to your local friendly Muslim neighbourhood and go for a walk. Take note of what is said.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
To those males here saying that she asked for it by allowing them into her home, should women inherently mistrust every male as a potential rapist? Stop and ask yourself how you would feel if you were denied access to someone's home because you are going to rape them. I bet you would feel offended. It's a sad world if you cannot trust everyone because of a handful of miscreants.

She didn't ask for it, she merely allowed some new people into her home and they broke the trust.

But according to some sections of the media and some members on here a group of 2 or more males who look Middle Eastern are obviously going to commit a violent crime against a peace loving, racially tolerant Aussie female or male

None of us on here know what her intentions were by inviting this group back to her place, it was her call and obviously at some point in time the party turned very ugly for her and whilst it's a despicable act by any male to force themselves onto a female nobody on here can yet prove these men are practicing Muslim's or living their lives over here the same way they did back in their home countries

All we know at the moment is that most of the group have been charged with various things relating to an alledged rape and until we hear otherwise we really can't condemn an entire community

And Soop, there are other neighbourhoods in this country of ours you should take a walk through and hear what is said and how women are treated

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
And Soop, there are other neighbourhoods in this country of ours you should take a walk through and hear what is said and how women are treated

Which is exactly why we shouldnt be importing more of those who enjoy a rape and bashing for kicks...

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Its not the actions of a minority though?

Sure they might not all be rapists. But go to your local friendly Muslim neighbourhood and go for a walk. Take note of what is said.

Surely you're not suggesting that the majority of Muslims in Australia are rapists? I think it is safe to say that the majority of Muslims in Australia are good law abiding people.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
everyone should be wearing a burqa simple
/end thread

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
We let it run because we don't want to run a nanny state forum. We give people the chance to have a constructive and mature discussion and when certain lines are crossed we will step in and close it.

I used to be much stricter in regards to putting a stop to threads like this but I would get people whinging about freedom of speak and crap.

Can't win either way really... :)

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on this one Jester. Try them, if guilty deport them and leave off with the bigotry.

For anyone interested in a little insight, I'd like to suggest a free book available at The Authoritarians called "The Authoritarians" by Robert Altemeyer, Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Manitoba.