Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you leave a note?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I would leave a note cause i know how much it sh*ts me when people hit my car n drive off!

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
ive never been in a situation where ive done anything to warrant leaving a note, but id like to believe i would, for the same reasons many have said - because if it were the other way around id be pissed and as someone said already- "karma is a bitch".
i have however been sitting in my old car (vn calais) once waiting for a mate to get back from dropping a video into the shop and a asshole opened his door really badly onto my back passenger side while getting his kid out.
i deliberately stayed in the car for a sec to see what he would do.
he looked at HIS door to check for damage, did the typical "rub your hand over it", like that fixes it or something, lol...and then walked off with his kid.
so i jumped out (he obviously didnt realise i was sitting in the car) and asked him where he thought he was going.
he acted all smug and said "what do you mean?" and i told him, i had just been sitting in my car the whole time while he banged his door into mine and now he's walking off like it never happened.
the dude actually had the nerve to play dumb and said he didnt do anything, even though i witnessed the whole thing and felt his door rock my car when it hit.
so i exchanged a few choice words, called him what he was - probably not the nicest thing to say to a guy infront of his child, but i was venting.
he ended up just walking off giving me the finger and returning a few words. so i took down his car rego, make and model and got my insurance to take care of it all, i had to give a written report and they took him to court for the money.

I had some bitch do this to me in her magna. But i got the 'what are you worried about, its just a car'.

She walked off, so i walked to her drivers door and booted the hell out of it.

Love the steel capped boots.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
i would....unless it was a 4x4 then i'd drive off with a smile.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
better then smashing someone elses car and then driving off isnt it? :) that way im left with all the bs to deal with and not them....

Well it depends, would you prefer both you and your mother to be in jail? :)

Either way it's not my problem, providing you left someones details if it were my car i wouldnt car if someone went to jail lol.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Well it depends, would you prefer both you and your mother to be in jail? :)

Either way it's not my problem, providing you left someones details if it were my car i wouldnt car if someone went to jail lol.

i would say she had nothing to do with it and take all the blame if it got that far and that she didnt know....

and your right, who cares aslong as the car gets fixed, and as if it makes a difference to the insurance company. they have enough money... its illegal but its better then pissing off from the scene.:)
i would....unless it was a 4x4 then i'd drive off with a smile.

why not a 4wd? not all of them are idiots...

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
in my experiances they are.

All 4wd's in the city. Hey calais_304 what do you recommend my parents from the country drag their caravan around australia with?

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
All 4wd's in the city. Hey calais_304 what do you recommend my parents from the country drag their caravan around australia with?

Dont laugh or flame me but Wagons are better for caravan towing..... better torque better engine and heavy duty rear suspension factory :thumbsup:

In particular (puts on flame proof suite) Ford wagons.... 4ltr straight 6 is built for towing (cause its useless for anything else....)

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Thanks mate, you've just insulted my whole family.

Originally Posted by calais_304
in my experiances they are.