Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you smash them?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Allot has changed in this country in ten years.

I wouldn't have an issue giving a woman a belting if they were assaulting my Fiancée pregnant or not. Good enough to give it, good enough to receive it. Its not my fault I'm going to do a **** load more damage to you.

LS1FUN

Confused with life..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Holden VS S-Pack
Allot has changed in this country in ten years.

I wouldn't have an issue giving a woman a belting if they were assaulting my Fiancée pregnant or not. Good enough to give it, good enough to receive it. Its not my fault I'm going to do a **** load more damage to you.
Agree 100%

If a women thinks she can hit my missus and myself and not get belted back she is dead wrong! Bloody scum like this piss me off.

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
What a load of ****. Australians are some of the biggest pussies out there.

I agree, everyone talks tough but they won't do **** when someone needs help.. But it's hard to blame them.. A couple of years ago, train carriage was about half full, a bunch of leb boys were grabbing and hassling this young kid.. Not one person would stand up to help him, I did and got a knife up to my throat for my troubles.. After everything settled down and these guys got dragged off the train I had quite a few guys come up and tell me they were about to jump in and help when the cops arrived.. Bullshit..

Everyone's too scared to speak up now because of what might happen to them

Kerbstomp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0 Caprice S2
Indeed.. the more people stand by and watch this sort of **** happen, the greater license it gives these scum to do whatever they want without fear of reprisal, If they got a knock round the back of the head everytime they caused problems they'd think twice about it.. It's pretty sad that a bus FULL of people won't stand up to 4 teenage girls..

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
Biggest prob is the nanny state laws of this country , full of pussies , definately . Yrs ago i was on a train in melb when a bunch of blokes started acting up on the train harrasing other commuters , me an my mate got up an told em to knock it off , as what happened to Kerbstomp we got knives thrown in our faces for our trouble . Bad mistake for these unlucky punters , u wanna dance with my crowd an me , you wanna be quick as F#@k on ur feet cause we dont F#@k around we're not there to cuddle you , anyways we give these young lads quiet a good hiding ( one they obviously never got an needed of their old mans ) busted em up pretty bad . As it goes both me an my mate were charged with various assaults even though these thugs were carring knives and threatining the saftey of other passengers an the general public , when in the reality of it all we shoulda been given a medal .
This my freinds is prob one the main reasons ppl stay put an do F#@kall , the other is they are just plain gutless

Last edited:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Biggest problem is that IF you do, do the right thing you can be charged with assault. Its bullshit.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Assault or not if my missus was being hit I would still kick some ass. Even more so if she's pregnant. The foot to the head would of made me just hulk smash.

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I've always been someone to jump in and try and calm a situation. I don't usually think about it beforehand.

My friends and I were waiting in line to go to the toilets at a NYE Party a few years ago. My friend Angie went in and a group of feral chicks pushed past us, kicked her door in and all started to bash her. I grabbed my other friend and to go help her but she said no way. I just went and grabbed the ringleader and pulled her back enough to stand in front of my friend and then some other chicks got the courage to settle it down. I just a nice punch to the head for my efforts but who knows when they would've stopped bashing my friend. I later found that the reason they bashed her is because she became "stuck up" now that she wasn't friends with them anymore.

Even if I haven't known the people I've stepped in and it broke up. I have found it only takes 1 person to try and stop it for others to find the courage to do the same.
The only one I didnt stop was one between my exbf and my brother. It took 6 security guards to do that..