Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you smash them?

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
jeez some wild stories here! makes me glad i left the city for the country 10 yrs ago, we still get hoodlums out here running around in groups starting trouble but weapons use/severe beatings are pretty rare thankfully, i havent had a good scrap since i left the big smoke but then again i never look for trouble and im a big rough looking bastard so that might have something to do with it.

i've found there's still a few good blokes around that will stand up for someone if needed but they're definately getting rarer.. and older, the lads i know under 25 who fit the description ya could count with one hand, the rest wouldnt have the balls to stand up or they're the ones who would be starting the trouble.

back on the original topic, if it was 4 blokes hitting my missus i couldnt control myself, i would deadset snap into a murderous rampage and go completely mental. if they pulled a weapon and it somehow came into my possession i dare say it would be getting used to the best of its ability too. wouldnt go that far if it was a pack of skanks doing it but there would be some serious pimpslapping going on at least thats for sure.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
id pull out my 9MM and pop a cap in them black bitches ass

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
jeez some wild stories here! makes me glad i left the city for the country 10 yrs ago
Didnt you live in Emerald ? it used to be really bad for random bashings at the pub. We didnt use knives and guns just bottles and bar stools, although we had some pretty bad fights with tongens when they would come for fruit picking season.
But anywayz wouldnt matter who it waz i would protect my girl at any cost at very least it would give her a chance to get away.

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
yeah i was there back in 08 to mid 09. went out a fair bit at the usual haunts, emerald tav, maraboon, tittie bar etc and never seen any really wild fights, people too drunk to stand up throwing a few wild haymakers yeah but that was about it. but some lads from work seen/got into some decent blues from what they told me.

i did hear off the locals that it was always bad when the islanders were in town, harssing the girls and blueing with the boys. glad they left town before i got there