Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] WTB: VS sedan interior parts/panels and left headlight

Jazzaaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive
ITEM: Numerous VS Sedan parts

CONDITION: New or Used, preferably in decent condition

PRICE: No idea what they're worth, I'd say around $30 for the headlight and then there's numerous interior parts, $150 for all the interior, but if I'm way off the mark let me know.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Residing in Mackay, but can travel to Townsville and possibly Rocky

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Email: [email protected], PM or 0428846186

OTHER INFO: Im after the full left headlight for the exterior to be complete, the centre console including the cd player and a/c controls section, and not too sure how to explain it (I'll put a photo up later tonight) but it's like the bottom half of the dash :embarrass: sort of the glovebox, front part of centre console as mentioned before, steering column surround, and all the little panels in between. Oh and another auto gear shifter knob if anyones got one please, my selector button is a bit sticky.

PICTURES: Coming later.

Cheers in advance for the help, and if I'm better off just going for a field trip to the wreckers let me know, I'll get the thread closed.

EDIT: Ive got a centre console, but it's for a manual. Anyone got the middle insert for an auto? And I think I might just grab a headlight from the local wreckers..

Last edited: