Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zb commorde haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuntman69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf commorde
I owned Australian built v8 commorde all my adult life from VB TO VF SERIES 2 ssv redline and now I own the new zb vxr COMMORDE it is a fantastic car I admit I was a little sceptical at first buying a European commorde but I’m very happy it and I’m a old school die hard Commodore fanatic a true traditionalist, we all know it should not have been called a commorde everyone should be looking at it as a new European car not HOLDEN and I bet all the knockers and whingers (it not a commorde it’s **** )would not have driven one Or have never been inside one let alone drive one get over yourselfs All the reviews I’ve seen are correct it is a fantastic car

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
What's the difference between a Commodore and a Commorde?

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Poor guy thought he have a rant and didn't realise he had autocorrect on

Metalhed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF11 SV6
I owned Australian built v8 commorde all my adult life from VB TO VF SERIES 2 ssv redline and now I own the new zb vxr COMMORDE it is a fantastic car I admit I was a little sceptical at first buying a European commorde but I’m very happy it and I’m a old school die hard Commodore fanatic a true traditionalist, we all know it should not have been called a commorde everyone should be looking at it as a new European car not HOLDEN and I bet all the knockers and whingers (it not a commorde it’s **** )would not have driven one Or have never been inside one let alone drive one get over yourselfs All the reviews I’ve seen are correct it is a fantastic car
Totally agree with you. Should have named it something else but the car itself is a good car. You just need to be able to separate the car from the name.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
ZB .png

Or should that be a ZB Commorde

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
If GM had brought us the Cadillac CTS, dressed it up with a different front bar and called it a Commodore, this may not be happening.

Unless of course they wanted this sh it show to occur so they could kill off Holden, then bring Cadillac to Australia in a big way and give us the CTS.
UaLpJOK.jpg

*It should be noted that the ZB Camira has not been a successful car anywhere.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I'll agree the ZB is a good car, about as good as a Camry...
Its the Euro equivalent of an 'appliance'...

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
What? An appliance like a dildo, or more like a TV appliance showing SBS’s The Indian Pacific for 17hrs in 4k?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
What? An appliance like a dildo, or more like a TV appliance showing SBS’s The Indian Pacific for 17hrs in 4k?

Refrigerator type appliance, bland, does the job, looks better with fridge magnets...

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
there's a lot of cars in the world that are "pretty good" or "just fine" or even "better".

whoop dee doo!?

Status
Not open for further replies.