Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB In the Real World

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
My sister in law is one, expect she doesn't have the cash to fund the look/lifestyle. Stupid ......

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
This type of **** isn't only at private schools. The school i work at is in a low socioeconomic area and there is still a ridiculous number of botoxed up rough head looking bogan mums. Fake lips and all. All driving SUVs and of course, wearing active wear. They hang out in packs and stay back well after the bell has gone talking ****.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
And to bring this back on topic, I'll bet you will never see a ZB Commodore or a Swinger in amongst those school gate Diva's (when talking about the swingers I mean the car..... ).

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Mine went to a all girls Catholic private school , what is interesting , I would have let my two mix with your kids quite happily , not with the offspring of the botoxed mum , my two would have laughed at the boxed mum and her kids , so would I for that matter .

I feel exactly the same mate, would rather my kids mix with regular kids like yours rather than the pretentious twats :)

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I feel exactly the same mate, would rather my kids mix with regular kids like yours rather than the pretentious twats :)

it's all about how they are raised , and the environment in which they are , mine being Saffa's do not mince their words Despite being rather diminutive females . Anyway , on the ZB I have seen a few around and the owners I have asked , love them , the VE or VF they traded , is a dinosaur by comparison , I may just take one out for test, for scientific purposes of course .

Last edited:

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Yep, that's why it Gross Combined Weight, so vehicle, trailer and load. I'd say any of the American trucks running around on our roads can all exceed that 6ton limit easy.
Gee mate, I’ve been out all day so I’m skimming through these posts trying to keep up...one post you’re talking about the Mums with all the fake bits etc & very next post you’re referring to Gross Combined Weight...seriously thought you were still talking about the Mums sitting in their SUVs until I read it again :D

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gross weight moms is a whole different thread.....

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
prefer Neither, neither !