Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

haunted places in sydney? LOL

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
has anyone actually been into the studley park house?? saw it on my way back from picton but i couldnt figure out how to get in there at 2am in the morning, was wondering if there is a way?

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Have'nt been to Studley Park House BUT there used to be (and not sure if it's still there) an abandoned mental hospital in Rydalmere. Big place, quiet a few wards and all completely open for those who dared. I remember some areas had finger nail scratches with what looked to be blood down some of the walls with all sorts other weird stuff going on. It used to be on Victoria Road near the rail bridge over pass on the left heading west - if its still there and abondoned it's definitely worth a look.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
shittt thats sounds insane, ive heard of one in parramatta, could that be it? if you find any address or anything exact let us know and ill FLY there haha. or else ill drive by or something on the weekend and have a look

DerekP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 5.0
Well it's like close to Parramatta but still Rydalmere - I'm not an expert on the area but I guess you could call it Parramatta.
Anyway, I'll see what I can did up for you - no promises however!

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
i dont know of any places in sydney, I know port arther in tassie is a good one. I went there on a school trip during the day and it was creepy enough.

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
to everyone who was at the windang cruise on saturday asking about the picton tunnel haha, if everyones interested we can organise to go there? we went at night again and headed to st marks cemetery picton too, the ghost of a man in a black cloak with his arm around a young girl was still there except this time he was wearing a straw hat!! i have managed to get my hands on some material regarding several locations in picton which i havent even seen yet apparently its best to walk around instead of drive.
im considering heading back to prince henry hospital in little bay especially before it gets completely knocked down as i can still feel negative energy coming from there.

any new suggestions guys?

cameron20020

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 1990 V6 3.8L
i recently went to malabar bunkers, and middle head battery/bunkers.

malabar bunkers, harder to get to, but lots of stuff there, tunnels, 3 story +underground level obsevation tower, 3 sites linked by tunnels, creepy stuff written on walls, and because we thought we saw police, we climbed down the cliff and walked along the rocks and beach to get back to our cars on fishermans rd. OH, and when i first went there, i thought i heard some demented creature dying, or struggling to breathe in the tunnel, and in some photos, there were some scary things

middlehead bunkers isnt as interesting, but it gave me a creepy feeling, a friend later informed me that they also did training there, preparing troops to resist interrogation from enemies

picton cemetary gave me the creeps, thought i saw something there

picton tunnel is probably a good starting point, before going to these other places

the gap at watsons bay didnt scare me, until i saw a guy looking at us and crying, on the other side of the fence, but then he vanished, dont know if i was seeing anything, but freaked me out
and a friend who went with us, heard someone behind her whispering, asking for help

will be heading out to prince henry hospital,

but does anyone have any idea where the mental hostpital is in rydalmere?

pitty their all prettymuch tresspassing exept for the gap :(

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
mate i saw something at picton cemetery too, theres a grave nxt to the church and if you focus there youll see a man in a black cloak standing looking straight into the trees and he has his arm around a girl dressed in white with long hair! everytime ive been i see it, and so does anyone i take with me..
yes i want to know where this mental hospital is too, im gonna drive around in rydalmere this weekend and see if i can find something

henrytad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SS 6.2L
i couldnt find the mental asylym :( do u no wat streets its on or anything??
heading back to picton tonight too

trav27

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
Hey Henrytad exactly how do you get to picton tunnel and this graveyard?
Im really keen on going tomorrow night to check it out :)