Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Acclaim SerII

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
good work mate....I still think you could make it all primed with black splotchyness haha...would look pimp/completely random 1 of a kind

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Hey zeussy

Can you please confirm for everyone that i saw you today, in faulconbridge just next to the ugg boot shop..

Where do you live??

car looks primered.. lol

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
can't wait for colour eitha... this is gonna be sick.

Should be soon :D
Hopefully verrrry soon, would've had a good part of it done... But had to have a holiday, according to the Mrs ;)

good work mate....I still think you could make it all primed with black splotchyness haha...would look pimp/completely random 1 of a kind

Well, most of it is :p
Some of the looks that we got off some of the "tourists" (read asians...) Won't be like it for long though :/

i lol'd .

Goodo :rofl2: So it wasn't wasted then ;)

Hey zeussy

Can you please confirm for everyone that i saw you today, in faulconbridge just next to the ugg boot shop..

Where do you live??

car looks primered.. lol

YESSS VK, that would've been the primered up beast at the Ugg shop, $150 for Ugg Boots on sale, not my size? Not on our budget this time :p
I was the big fella wandering around looking for boots :rofl:

Suprised you didn't see me more, I was backwards and forwards all through the mountains over the last few days :/

**** zeussy your a long way from home then...

Yeah mate, ended up driving 6 and a bit hours straight this arvy, started this morning from Katoomba, then to Bathurst fanged around the track, looked for speed camera's but couldn't see any :eek: into the museum, then off to 'almost' Mudgee, over to musswellbrook - singleton - home

Over the last 2-1/2 to 3 days, been to Jenolan Caves, not the place for a big unfit bloke, lol, figured out i'm not a huge fan of confined spaces, Zig Zag Railway, got $3.30 in squashed coins :p tried to do the three sisters, but it was that foggy you couldn't see ****, been accross the blue mountains and back a few times = shitty planning led to driving all over the place :/

Then up to see Gods country, aka Bathurst :D saw Gods car, touched Gods car, drove on God's mountain :D a few times, tried to go up pit lane, but it was blocked off, so ended up reversing out backwards :/

Stayed in Oberon, and Blackheath, but in the wrong order lol, drove straight through to Oberon on the first day, missed all the "stuff" in the Mountains, lol...

AND lastly, COWS LOVE HORNS :D lmfao... Randomly, as we were driving, when my Girlfirend was almost asleep, there was some cows, really close to the fence/roadway just chilling out, eating grass, then BAM! the VY's horn sounds, scaring the crap outta the younger cows, some actually started running away... Had us both in stitches most of the way up to Mudgee :p Especially when we thought there was a "farmer" following us :banstick:

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I knew it.. lol

I thought i saw you parked out the back of springwood RTA, untill i noticed it was painted and just your rims on it.. lol

Where do you actually live???

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
LOL, nah my car looks pretty ghetto, you definately wouldn't miss it if you came accross it :rofl2:

Central Coast :p
Bout 1hr south of Newcastle, and 1-1/2hrs North of Sydney :D

And Yes slaughtknight I did sleep verry well, but no cows.... :(

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, I've been quiet for the last couple of days, unfortunately this update isn't for paint... Verrry soon but :D
Just a few photo's from the trip to the Mountains VKCommo was talking about.

Evans Look-Out, you can't really grasp how big the canyon is, my eyes had trouble focusing it was soo far up ;)

P4050022.jpg

This made the couple of days a bit more interesting :smoking:

P4050035.jpg

Heres a shot from under a big ass wind turbine thing, down the Blue Mountains way, somewhere..? lol
The sky was a really nice purpley colour, but the camera didn't capture it real well, and I don't know much about editing photo's :p

P4050033.jpg

P4050029.jpg

And at the Zig Zag Railway,

P4060093.jpg

P4060106.jpg

And at God's Place :D

P4070158.jpg

P4070156.jpg

God's Car...

P4070181.jpg

Around the track... Are there actually speed camera's around there? I was looking, but couldn't see any - so didn't speed just incase ;)

P4070152.jpg

Been stuck into the VH, and stripping the VP (donor car). End result being, an empty VP shell, on the back of an 8' x 5' trailer... And 3 sore backs :D

P4130280.jpg

P4130281.jpg

Will update the VH thread tomorrow, uploading photo's takes too long :rofl2:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
lookin good mate lol, and now that ive seen more of your car in primer only it has convinced me even more than earlier that I want to see it complete in primer only lol...doooooo ittt!!...or ill get a great big huge guy to stomp on you "oh great so we got a huge guy theory over here" yeah...a huge guy....you know lol