Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
The driver of the Audi SUV (yes, I'm stereotyping) who felt that he/she (missed their gender) didn't have to wait with everyone else in a queue of traffic, in the only lane with a left turn arrow, and snuck down the outside lane (straight ahead and right turn only) and turned left across the front of the queue. Fortunately, the police have recently been cracking down on that type of thing in my area so I'm hoping that he or she will get caught doing it.

The guy who flung open his door and jumped out of his van into the path of my car. Fortunately for him there wasn't anyone coming the other way.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Going home from work with a headache and sick feeling in the stomach..

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Everyone uploading pics to the garage gallery, its making mine appear less frequently. Stahp!.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Totally. I got myself pregnant.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
My dealership that carried out a logbook service, notice that i've got a parklight out and replace it, but not notice that the ***king headlight is out! they did notice (as always) that "your windscreen wipers appear to be worn and you could do with a new set". they're fine thanks, same as they were during the last 3 services.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
People who let their cats roam at night, 1 cat in my street keeps pissing our dog of so neighbours complain about our dog barking, but apparently noone owns this damn cat. It pisses on our front varandah, walks over our cars and shits on our front lawn -.- Nearly at the point of seting up a cat trap and locking my dog up for the night and taking the cat to the pound.

This is exactly what you should do. If it has an owner, it'll be a wake up call that people are pissed off with them leaving the cat outside. If it doesn't have an owner, problem solved!

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Starting an apprenticeship then 2 months later getting retrenched because of not enough work.

Why would you put me on if their wasnt going to be enough work! So angry

What kind of apprenticeship?

Kinng