Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
“Not Gonna Lie”

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Put a couple of floorstanding speakers on market place yesterday for free just to get rid of them, can't believe the amount of messages I got from wankers. What suburb are you in even though it states it on the ad. Can you please deliver. Are they in good condition, do you have an amp to go with them . FFS they are free what do you want for nothing. Or is this still available but don't reply when you say yes.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Put a couple of floorstanding speakers on market place yesterday for free just to get rid of them, can't believe the amount of messages I got from wankers. What suburb are you in even though it states it on the ad. Can you please deliver. Are they in good condition, do you have an amp to go with them . FFS they are free what do you want for nothing. Or is this still available but don't reply when you say yes.
I tried to give away a bunch of stuff after cleaning up the other week.
One woman came and got some old VR headsets, and I watched her kids smashed each other in the head with them and break them before they left the driveway.
The other person got my address & we arranged for them to collect the small items from the letterbox that night. that was thursday of the long weekend. On tuesday they were still there.

Can't even give stuff away without issues.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Just put stuff on your nature strip with a sign saying FREE STUFF.

But then again people being people, it wouldn't surprise me if someone took the sign and left all your stuff on the nature strip :oops:

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
I had a heap of stuff that l wanted to get rid of.
I've heard these stories of people just f#cking you around. So l loaded up the trailer & paid $150.00 to be rid of it.

l live in a court, so not much through traffic or pedestrians
End of story.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I had a heap of stuff that l wanted to get rid of.
I've heard these stories of people just f#cking you around. So l loaded up the trailer & paid $150.00 to be rid of it.

l live in a court, so not much through traffic or pedestrians
End of story.

Yep, I’m like that too. If I have something that might be useful for someone else, I offer it (free) to friends and family. If there are no takers then out in the rubbish (or recycling) it goes.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
The guy that did end up taking then was a top bloke. He organised a time then messaged to tell me he will be there in 10 minutes. He actually had a pair of these speakers already and loves them . He said he had a shitty old amp and needed to buy a new one so I threw in my old one that has been sitting in the shed for about 4 years.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I tried to give away a bunch of stuff after cleaning up the other week.
One woman came and got some old VR headsets, and I watched her kids smashed each other in the head with them and break them before they left the driveway.
The other person got my address & we arranged for them to collect the small items from the letterbox that night. that was thursday of the long weekend. On tuesday they were still there.

My wife sells plants on various market place sites and gets stuffed around so much that she is going to stop doing it. People organise times and never show. Ask for prices or if they are still available then never hear back from them. One lady wanted 4 plants put aside and organised a time . Never showed , wife contacted her and she said that she had family issues but didn't organise another time.