Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Women gang raped in bendigo

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
At least the cops caught em straight away, that does not always happen, though we do need tougher laws made up and accepted by citizens via voting, not by out of touch pollies!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Bring back public floggings.

1000 lashes and if they live send them back to the shithole they came from.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
OK put it this way. At the moment the big thing is non segregating foreigners. Now you tell me. What would you run? An article about a bunch of anglos doing it or a bunch of ethnics? Which one will get more response. I think the replies in this thread have shown the result. I think she is partly responsible for allowing an unknown party into her home in this day and age. It's just stupid. Hey a bunch of guys are coming over I probably have been flirting with them sure they will just leave when I say no right.

Yes because we gave them a chance at a new life here, then they basically just spat in our face. I'm also frustrated that they were allowed here in the first place, their way of life over there almost completely contradicts what we do here, so why the hell are we allowing them to come over, it just creates conflict. Saying she is partly responsible is bloody stupid, it was a bit silly i agree but that doesn't give them a green light to go do something like this.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Exactly, just because she was nice enough to let them into her house in no way makes what they did any better.

Why should it be so dangerous to have visitors?
We're just excepting anamlistic behaviour as a way of life. We shouldn't.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
So is this a factual story or??? If this actually happened then they are pigs. That said how many americans come here and commit these crimes? The Muslim religion is a minority int his country yet they are in the majority of all violent crimes. How is it anyone can not see this?

Well said. People claim there are moderate muslims, yet no one ever hears from them, all muslims follow the same book, the book says the same thing. I will still never forget the day in Liverpool where a group of Leb Muslims told my girlfriend at the time that "she deserved to be raped for being an aussie slut". Sadly, this is how the majority of these men think.

Minux, Muslims are not in the majority of all major violent crimes, ,myself and a lot of other hotel staff, service station/convienence store clerks, TAB workers, etc have been held up a lot of times but rarely are the culprits of Middle Eastern origin

You would be correct in men of Middle Eastern origin being the most heavily reported in the media in terms of pack rapes in recent history but I'm sure in terms of murder, bashings, armed hold-ups, etc they are not the most reported

Just wondering if any on here would be as angry as they are against Muslim's when another religion has a penalty for the rape of a young girl of a simple 'payment of damages' to the girls father with no further action being taken

Or is it a case of some religions being 'protected' more than others ?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Love it how every thread about anyone who is of non-anglo background turns out like this.

The whole thread is generalized, pulled off topic and people run around making empty comments and opinions a plenty.

My view:

The came here because they felt life was too hard, or unfair or unsafe where they came from. Now they have brought what they were trying to escape from here. We have enough of our own problems in this country without having new bllshit brought over.

Send them back if they cannot appreciate the 2nd chance they have been given. Well, first make them serve their sentence and then send them back.

Simple.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Love it how every thread about anyone who is of non-anglo background turns out like this.

The whole thread is generalized, pulled off topic and people run around making empty comments and opinions a plenty.

Agree 100%. I don't know why mods/admin let these threads run to be honest. They get closed straight away everywhere else.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Agree 100%. I don't know why mods/admin let these threads run to be honest. They get closed straight away everywhere else.

Until a rule is broken, what's the problem? This is a general section of the forum with no particular topic.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

We let it run because we don't want to run a nanny state forum. We give people the chance to have a constructive and mature discussion and when certain lines are crossed we will step in and close it.

I used to be much stricter in regards to putting a stop to threads like this but I would get people whinging about freedom of speak and crap.

Can't win either way really... :)